What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Do these fit like the 2016 true blues??My 2006 fire red were too snug true szand my 2010 cement were fine with my true sz.

I went to FTL last night to get that extra minute. Asked dude if the beacon was working and he ain’t know wtf I was talking about. :lol:

That's typical, most like a newbie employee you ran into.

I normally asked for the manager-on-duty for the check-in code whenever I walk into FTL/Champs, which I did tonight. At least one of them told me they had the beacon active (which I was shocked b/c the foot stores at Baybrook rarely have an active Bluetooth check-in beacon active), while one of them straight up told me the code (which I forgot already).

285B427E-1FE9-4E30-A6C3-FE0B70BEEB77.jpeg
from kicks crew

Just got the call from Shoe Palace, won my size 8. Nothing from finish line, both are raffles in Socal for me.

I got the FNL call (voice mail) this morning, but I called right back. Confirmed. Surprised I won because they said they only had 2 pairs in my size...My part of Orange County seems to get releases everywhere..but always with low quantities

Man, I put in tickets at two FNLs and two SP’s in Lakewood and Westminster Malls, no calls today for me.

Definitely gonna ask if I can get 2 or 3 pairs to sift through for a decent pair. Idk if care if they get mad either.

FTL changed to reservations.. which is good. But changing it so late in the process and giving me only 1 day to check in... :smh:

Definitely gonna ask if I can get 2 or 3 pairs to sift through for a decent pair. Idk if care if they get mad either.

That never works for me :lol:

They just tell you that’s the only size they have, when I know very damn well they’re lying. They don’t get paid enough to do all that work.

After you do the foot site app jig to get the 1m head start (change zip to enter code) be sure to change zip back to your hometown store so you don’t win a pair halfway across the country.

Back
Top Bottom