What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
After you do the foot site app jig to get the 1m head start (change zip to enter code) be sure to change zip back to your hometown store so you don’t win a pair halfway across the country.
Yo, I'm an oldhead who doesn't know much about these apps so you may have to educate me. Where in these apps to I go to change the zip code?

Damn should've ordered from KC. Would've only been $17 over retail+tax for me at sz 13... Hopefully these footapps don't screw me over.

293F8BD7-85C3-4D41-A736-4803A1235B53.jpeg
Torrence Hatch bout to go in and buy it off the mannequin :pimp:

can't believe the smaller footlocker stores in Queens NY are getting these; like in Atlas Mall (Glendale) and Steinway St (Astoria); the inventory for the lesser stores would I assume be low, it would save me the hassle of going to QCM/RFM/Manhattan

can't believe the smaller footlocker stores in Queens NY are getting these; like in Atlas Mall (Glendale) and Steinway St (Astoria); the inventory for the lesser stores would I assume be low, it would save me the hassle of going to QCM/RFM/Manhattan
Oh yea lol steinway doesn't get squat. Makes me feel better about release day.

Steinway FTL moved to a bigger location a few blocks away. I know they did the app for the Space Jams. Bay Terrace is getting these. Bay Terrace, I forgot there was a FTL over there.

Also, again, if you planned on going to the Flushing FTL, Chinese New Year parade is popping off on Saturday.

So what does this mean? Is there so much pairs that these are expected to hit desktop? Does this confirm that there will be reservations?
0A637453-4684-439F-A401-924C042ED9E2.png

Back
Top Bottom