What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I will say I have been wearing my 3’s into the ground all week and half lots of walking at work and out and about.

Durability Wise way better than the true blue’s and 88’s not cause they black (duh) but because they don’t look like they been folded up crease wise.

Them 88’s leather was trash compared to how these holding up with frequent wear. Actually I’m happy about that. Tho in a few these will be retired.

How does it work when trying to reserve a release on foot site apps? More specifically, when you select more than one location?

The closest one to me is about half an hour away...the second and third closest are an hour or more

Do you have the opportunity to reserve on from each store, so I could first try for the closest?

StockX prices on these dropping crazy.

In my size they are staying in the 250 range not bad

Obvious they a GR. Anyone that paid crazy 100+$

presell prices just to be early was bugging.

Some people just rather cop early and not have a headache and just chill on drop. If i had the money I would do the same.

In my size they are staying in the 250 range not bad

Some people just rather cop early and not have a headache and just chill on drop. If i had the money I would do the same.

I have the money and don’t why.....resell prices are usually what pre order prices and much larger market to pick from due to apps and such.

I rather have a chance at retail.... then if that fails buy resell. More possibilities for me to save then still end up with the shoe no matter what

People act like they running through malls in the dead of winter. It’s online for most maybe an app or 2 FTL style.

I understand yeezys and that stupid 4 hour splash screed being a mess. I would pay more just to avoid that

It was the best leather on a 3 since the 2001's.

Some of you deal in way too many extremes. It's either shattered backboard or banned leather or it's trash.

In a couple of years you will be calling these trash compared to whatever the latest release is.

And a shoe wrinkling doesn't mean it has bad leather. :smh:

It does to me some hold up great some look they ready to crack thinks back to the horrible plastic we got on the fire red 4’s and such. A shoe should look a 1000 years old after a casual walk to the car.

Actually a lot of slept on shoes have great leather. Sails and shadows some pairs did as well. My shadows held up great. My fear 3’s did as well.

I can buy the same shoe of the same model and get wildly different results is beyond me.

I’m not a quality snob either If I buy it I live with it and keep wearing.

Was just my observation. My foot or walking style didn’t change either. I like both my 88’s and these

Not everyone has that mindset. Some people just want early and chill. 100 is probably nothing to them. They are probably thinking L and would have to pay resell and if it's around the same price why not get early.

Me retail or busy, I hate paying resell and if I didn't have my 2011 pair I would have too since this is my favorite shoe. That's if I strike out this weekend.

Not everyone has that mindset. Some people just want early and chill. 100 is probably nothing to them. They are probably thinking L and would have to pay resell and if it's around the same price why not get early.

Me retail or busy, I hate paying resell and if I didn't have my 2011 pair I would have too since this is my favorite shoe. That's if I strike out this weekend.

Yep. I didn't pay anything extra for the pre-sale orders..but I was super close to spending an extra $50 to just lock one in. $50 is nothing if I can avoid lines and crowds on a Saturday morning.

It was the best leather on a 3 since the 2001's.

Some of you deal in way too many extremes. It's either shattered backboard or banned leather or it's trash.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes |l

AF81BA24-A71E-4DD4-837F-8E3669268676.gif

Yep. I didn't pay anything extra for the pre-sale orders..but I was super close to spending an extra $50 to just lock one in. $50 is nothing if I can avoid lines and crowds on a Saturday morning.

And after Saturday you can pay retail

People got fooled into thinking these would be limited.

I’ve seen plenty people pay $300 for these which is idiotic, save me having the money BS. That’s not how you stay wealthy by spending extra money when you don’t have to. Just dumb.

People get way too scared with shoes, unless it’s super limited, shouldn’t be paying OVER resell value when you didn’t even try to get it for retail in the first place

Man all these pics of pairs in hand are so good. So happy that these are a super massive GR so no one has to miss out.

And after Saturday you can pay retail

People got fooled into thinking these would be limited.

I’ve seen plenty people pay $300 for these which is idiotic, save me having the money BS. That’s not how you stay wealthy by spending extra money when you don’t have to. Just dumb.

People get way too scared with shoes, unless it’s super limited, shouldn’t be paying OVER resell value when you didn’t even try to get it for retail in the first place

If I can - great. If I can't - I have a pair shipped from KC or KF even thought it's going to be a week late. I don't see how this is a lose situation for me. I've never really cared about needing a pair right on RD. This is actually the first pair of Jordans I've purchased in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom