• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
thanks

I must have selected one that's an hour away from me first and the closest one second cause that's the order they're shown when i view my countdowns :ohwell:

hopefully I can change that

edit: actually, not sure which I selected first because the order shown is based on the zip code entered or location when viewing selected stores

You can edit but doesn't show order selected, you can edit to choose different stores

thanks

I must have selected one that's an hour away from me first and the closest one second cause that's the order they're shown when i view my countdowns :ohwell:

hopefully I can change that

edit: actually, not sure which I selected first because the order shown is based on the zip code entered or location when viewing selected stores

You can edit but doesn't show order selected, you can edit to choose different stores
I’m not sure how it works. My store order usually always changes no matter what order I pick them

Did Nike send reserves for the XI's, because it might be when they do that early release. That's the reserve quantity they usually send.

I won at FNL. Figured I had a good shot since people didn't know about it. The raffle jar was sort of empty.

Did Nike send reserves for the XI's, because it might be when they do that early release. That's the reserve quantity they usually send.

I won at FNL. Figured I had a good shot since people didn't know about it. The raffle jar was sort of empty.
Yea I was Thinking the same thing.

Hoping my FNL comes through. There were only about 30-40 tickets in the jar at around 8pm on Monday.

when it comes to Jordan's, I usually do pre-order or pay resell after the release if i want a show bad enough. There's probably 3-4 releases that i must have per year, if that. I probably pay resell 80% of the time.

I refuse to waste my time entering raffles or anything like that. "Doing my homework" is hoping Shiekh codes are listed on NT. Thats the most I'll do. I got kids. Prefer not stressing on a Saturday morning. Family time with my kids and wife is worth the resell i have to pay.

It is what it is.

when it comes to Jordan's, I usually do pre-order or pay resell after the release if i want a show bad enough. There's probably 3-4 releases that i must have per year, if that. I probably pay resell 80% of the time.

I refuse to waste my time entering raffles or anything like that. "Doing my homework" is hoping Shiekh codes are listed on NT. Thats the most I'll do. I got kids. Prefer not stressing on a Saturday morning. Family time with my kids and wife is worth the resell i have to pay.

It is what it is.

5705E498-CCA0-40C6-994A-6CE33E1EBBD6.jpeg

Thats crazy the amount of $ those fools make. It's better than that 40k a year you can make reselling full time!

Both my KC and KF have cleared Canada customs, just waiting on delivery. These can't get here quock enough

Yes, they did. I got one with the 11s.

It is what it is.

Repped. Quality time with the family is more important. Sitting at my desk trying to cart shoes while I fend off my kids is not worth it.

I know a lot of ya’ll said they wouldn’t but I thought for sure people would get reserves for these. Haven’t gotten any call backs for the 4 hard ticket raffles I put in for either. Not in panic mode but am starting to get a little worried

Back
Top Bottom