What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I bet they treat these like they did the 2015 Chicagos and 2017 am1. Which will be the new standard going forward with 3s. I expect some kind of campaign as well. I'm also half expecting fragment 3s sometime before the bc3.

These are important to Nike's legacy, I don't see them missing the marketing opportunity to go big with these. Especially since it has all star weekend to boost the hype. It's easier for me to believe in that than the same old shoe with all those spotlights on it. That would be embarrasing.

New standard shape. Like what they did with 1s after frags/Chicagos

I think the true blue 3s will be looked upon like 2013 1s in that it was a transition model with Nike air on it but an old shape. Also see the hare 7s vs Bordeaux 7 a couple months later.

Nike air returning seems to be a precursor to a new shape.

Thats wishful thinking. I mean you're not wrong, they still haven't shown ant photos when we already have pics of shoes that drop early '18. That would make all the sense in the world, but we've seen countless times that JB doesn't follow logic ALL of the time. They drop gems that nobody has complains about time to time, but thats about it.

I'm expecting nothing more than a TB3 version we got last year. Hope are never high, and its been that way for a long time.

If you pay close enough attention you see just how far off JB still is with even the 1's...
I have faith we eventually will get true OGs, I have to keep the faith. Especially because they are running out of ideas.

1985_nike_basketball_catalog.jpg

I'm more than happy with the Remastered versions. 1985s are cool, but they're hail so highly and overrated. The prices people are paying now, you can get a pair of 85s.

Jordan reps came to my store a few weeks ago and claimed they will be pulling inventory from retailers and focusing more on online. I guess it starts next year.

Jordan reps came to my store a few weeks ago and claimed they will be pulling inventory from retailers and focusing more on online. I guess it starts next year.

They do know that people don't feel like waiting for their pairs in the mail. Also, they get to choose which pair they want in store than waiting to receive a pair that does not have good craftsmanship

Thats lame. I was buying online when it was hard to get j's but since things have slowed down I've enjoyed being able to walk in stores and try them on. I wouldve gotten a .5 too small with bred 13s buying blind online plus i like the brick and morter nastalgia.

They do know that people don't feel like waiting for their pairs in the mail. Also, they get to choose which pair they want in store than waiting to receive a pair that does not have good craftsmanship
I personally prefer in store over online but only if it doesn't involve camping. I know my DM was complaining to the reps about not being able to order more pairs of the 2018 releases but I'm not sure which pairs he was referring to.

I wonder if "restricting the allotments on black cement 3s" and nike/Jordan brand's focus on online/snkrs app is linked to the Amazon deal .

I personally prefer in store over online but only if it doesn't involve camping. I know my DM was complaining to the reps about not being able to order more pairs of the 2018 releases but I'm not sure which pairs he was referring to.

Most likely this release, I believe this one will be on par to the Nike Air 4 release. I like in store as well, I get to have the shoe in hand the day it releases and don't have to wait a full week for them come from a warehouse.

If you pay close enough attention you see just how far off JB still is with even the 1's...
I have faith we eventually will get true OGs, I have to keep the faith. Especially because they are running out of ideas.

1985_nike_basketball_catalog.jpg

Give that dream up man. It's never going to happen.

2015 > 1994

That huge toe rand is the reason why.
Was rand a typo? Anyway, almost all older Nikes used to have much sleeker toe shapes and bigger toe wraps. Over the years and with each retro they got more and more boxy/cliff shaped. See: jordan 1, jordan 3, jordan 4, air max 1, huarache, flight huarache, air max 93, air 180, the list goes on. I think 1994 and 2015 are both great years for 1s though, in my own opinion it's 94>85>15.

Can we all agree though that 1994 retros had the best boxes of any retros?

Was rand a typo? Anyway, almost all older Nikes used to have much sleeker toe shapes and bigger toe wraps. Over the years and with each retro they got more and more boxy/cliff shaped. See: jordan 1, jordan 3, jordan 4, air max 1, huarache, flight huarache, air max 93, air 180, the list goes on. I think 1994 and 2015 are both great years for 1s though, in my own opinion it's 94>85>15.

Can we all agree though that 1994 retros had the best boxes of any retros?
I'm talking about the red at the toe. 85s didn't wrap up over the toe so far up. 1994s only do that, and it makes them look like air Ronald's.
I remember seeing them on feet in 94 and I thought they were nerdy even then.

Good news today for resellers everywhere :smh:

I'm sure they're already warming up their bots.

Gonna have to pre-order these when the time is right. These and Shadows will be all I buy from JB next year unless they retro Concords.

I wouldn't mind it being limited if it's for special releases. But for every Jordan would be an issue.

We need some pictures since they are making these limited see what we working with as far as QC

Back
Top Bottom