• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Good news today for resellers everywhere :smh:

I'm sure they're already warming up their bots.

Gonna have to pre-order these when the time is right. These and Shadows will be all I buy from JB next year unless they retro Concords.

This and I think it's close to that time. Why would they release a shirt with them on there if a release isn't around the corner.

As far as shape is concerned someone said

The retro jordans after like maybe 99-03 were changed because the originals had higher cuts and were actual basketball shoes

Releasing a shirt and not following up with the shoes (within the next 2-3 years.) It isn't uncommon.

Hope these aren’t a pain in the butt to get. I get the whole “exclusivity leading to brand prestige” argument, but: (i) these shoes are icons and need no bumps (ii) if these are impossible to get it won’t make me in any way want to jump on some stupid “jordan 9 ketchup & mustard game retro low” hogwash.

Last edited:
NIKE just give us these, i dont see what the problem is. You design and make numerous new shoes every year, design and make this shoe. Quit bsing
04-1.jpg

Heres a bonus design pic, i thought it was dope
313636347_c65f46af7c.jpg

Well, one thing we can count on @tonytobacco, is that the "Nike Air" heel logo will be on point, and not 3D/embossed like it was, on the past 2 releases. The rest of the shoe though, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

:lol:

Not even a little bit.

Yea once news that adidas had surpass them coupled with the fact that most recent releases are going to outlets and sitting yea I expected this. Oh well, the first legitimate pre order I see I'm copping 3x pairs then Ima try retail. I NEED this shoe

Are they limited or will more be online instead of in stores? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. But with any shoe if you do your homework, you should be good.

But if they are going to focus more on an online release, they better fix that trash SNKRS app.

Are they limited or will more be online instead of in stores? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. But with any shoe if you do your homework, you should be good.

But if they are going to focus more on an online release, they better fix that trash SNKRS app.

Well the talk is about allocation and from how I read I, being less in store?

I’m only going off my own thinking that coupled with that, it’s gonna be less pairs overall regardless where they’re allocated.

I just think JB is gonna reduce how much they produce in 2018. Hopefully they don’t because I like to see everything sit and really haven’t bought anything JB but looking forward to this shoe and the Katrina’s so far so I’d like for these to be mass produced but not getting my hopes up

Why make a shoe like this limited , that is not the answer? This will turn more fans off. We are in a new day for sneakers, This generation does not have the same brand loyalty that long time Nike/Jordan consumers have, thus opening the door for re-sellers, bots and hypebeast.

More online and somewhat scaled back, not to the point to create mass panic however. If people didn't have issues copping in 2014 then next year shouldn't be a problem we just won't see 90% of general release going on sale anymore.

I never understood why JB can't put the Nike Air Hand Tag like they did in the 1988 version, but put the Jumpman logo hand tag? Is it a reason why they do that?

If these 2018 bc3 were marketed as the 2013 88 wc3, im sure they would include the NA tag.

The 2016 tb3 should have been treated like the 2013 88s

Hope it's not limited. If they don't want their stuff to sit, stop releasing a retro every week, but don't make shoes limited. That really sucked. I don't care how many people have the same shoes

I never understood why JB can't put the Nike Air Hand Tag like they did in the 1988 version, but put the Jumpman logo hand tag? Is it a reason why they do that?
Same and you would think it would be more expensive to make the thicker plastic jumpman hangtags as opposed to the classic less expensive Nike hang tags

Back
Top Bottom