• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Doc River.gif

fresh-prince-bully-o.gif

Got my Kix-file pair in just now

100% legit

Sucks the pairs are basically mismatched

Left pair looks way better. Right pair the EP is lighter shade and the leather looks less plush

Other than that, no blemishes, extra holes, chips or glue

Got my KF pair just now too. I thought it actually looks better than the pair I got on SNKRS. My SNKRS pair had some marks on the midsole and some scratches as well. Still waiting on my KC order. I'll do a side by side comparison at a later date.

Got my Kix-file pair in just now

100% legit

Sucks the pairs are basically mismatched

Left pair looks way better. Right pair the EP is lighter shade and the leather looks less plush

Other than that, no blemishes, extra holes, chips or glue

Mine should be coming in today, hopefully before I clock in for work!

1DAA4092-53FE-4F13-BAE9-E1BC80715072.jpeg

first pair of 3’s

Congrats man! Hell of a pair to start with! BC 3s are really in the top 5 of all time. My first were the cool grey 3s. I really started buying Jordans in ‘05 and all of the ‘01-‘03s were $400-600 by then. Out of reach for me at the time. My limit was $200 back then. Paying over that for a sneaker just wasn’t normal. I had several Jordans before then but just one at a time. Didn’t have money to have any kind of rotation.

When the 3s,4s and 5s were re-retro’d in ‘06-‘07, the thought of ever getting them with NA was a fantasy. I thought they would never release anything without the Jumpman again. Even when the ‘88s were released in ‘13 they didn’t have Nike on the bottom. It had to get to the point where Yeezys were taking all the attention away to finally properly retro all these shoes.

Any size 10.5 available anywhere?

StockX. If you’re a new you get $20 off. You would end up paying around $240 shipped if you buy now. You could place a bid for $235-240, wait and get them for around $225-233ish. I paid $234 on there. I doubt you’ll have much luck getting a pair for retail now and the longer you wait, the more likely prices will slowly start creeping up. $240 ain’t bad at all for this legendary shoe.

StockX. If you’re a new you get $20 off. You would end up paying around $240 shipped if you buy now. You could place a bid for $235-240, wait and get them for around $225-233ish. I paid $234 on there. I doubt you’ll have much luck getting a pair for retail now and the longer you wait, the more likely prices will slowly start creeping up. $240 ain’t bad at all for this legendary shoe.
Alright thanks! I had originally passed up since I was able to cop the gold toe 1's and decided I'll hold out on the bc3 since I also wanted to try and get those bred toes. Regret passing up on them now seeing all these pics. I don't ever really pay resell its retail or bust for me.

Is the leather quality way better than the true blue? I want these, but not if I’ll have to pay resell for something a little bit better than those

Alright thanks! I had originally passed up since I was able to cop the gold toe 1's and decided I'll hold out on the bc3 since I also wanted to try and get those bred toes. Regret passing up on them now seeing all these pics. I don't ever really pay resell its retail or bust for me.

If there’s ever a pair of kicks worth paying a little over retail for, it’s these! I can’t think of many other shoes that are so versatile. They look good with nearly everything and since they’re black they also hold up much better than the WCs. I overslept and missed the launch and was going to pass, but I really would’ve regretted it. It will be a long time before we see these again.

Yes, definitely better than the tb3 in my opinion.

Which was really disappointing especially after how good the Maroon VIs, WC 4s & BM 5s turned out but I still love them. I can’t believe some of the other garbage jumpman releases around that time had better quality like the CMs. I’ve always loved that colorway.

Got my pair from Kix-Files. It's on par with my Nike pair, was slightly worried that it would have the perforation hole flaw that others have shown but it didn't. Also noticed that my pair came with this? Anyone else come with this Nike thing? I'm assuming its an Asia Nike thing? Also noticed no size sticker on the insole but that's due to it not being a US pair I'm assuming LOL.

Looks like I'm keeping this and the Nike pair and the Footlocker one going up on StockX.

Was really skeptical of ordering from them back when I did the pre-order. Never heard of them but research has pointed to these guys being legit and I'm glad I did.

MVIMG_20180226_145006.jpg
MVIMG_20180226_145013.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom