What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Congrats man! Hell of a pair to start with! BC 3s are really in the top 5 of all time. My first were the cool grey 3s. I really started buying Jordans in ‘05 and all of the ‘01-‘03s were $400-600 by then. Out of reach for me at the time. My limit was $200 back then. Paying over that for a sneaker just wasn’t normal. I had several Jordans before then but just one at a time. Didn’t have money to have any kind of rotation.

When the 3s,4s and 5s were re-retro’d in ‘06-‘07, the thought of ever getting them with NA was a fantasy. I thought they would never release anything without the Jumpman again. Even when the ‘88s were released in ‘13 they didn’t have Nike on the bottom. It had to get to the point where Yeezys were taking all the attention away to finally properly retro all these shoes.
Shoutout to Adidas and Kanye west pressuring Nike to bring back classics!

Got my pair from Kix-Files. It's on par with my Nike pair, was slightly worried that it would have the perforation hole flaw that others have shown but it didn't. Also noticed that my pair came with this? Anyone else come with this Nike thing? I'm assuming its an Asia Nike thing? Also noticed no size sticker on the insole but that's due to it not being a US pair I'm assuming LOL.

Looks like this and the Nike pair, Footlocker going up on StockX.

Was really skeptical of ordering from them back when I did the pre-order. Never heard of them but research has pointed to these guys being legit and I'm glad I did.

MVIMG_20180226_145006.jpg
MVIMG_20180226_145013.jpg

Why so many pairs on stockx?

Got my pair from Kix-Files. It's on par with my Nike pair, was slightly worried that it would have the perforation hole flaw that others have shown but it didn't. Also noticed that my pair came with this? Anyone else come with this Nike thing? I'm assuming its an Asia Nike thing? Also noticed no size sticker on the insole but that's due to it not being a US pair I'm assuming LOL.

Looks like this and the Nike pair, Footlocker going up on StockX.

Was really skeptical of ordering from them back when I did the pre-order. Never heard of them but research has pointed to these guys being legit and I'm glad I did.

Mine came wit dat. Wish it was in English. Could be a map to teh secret b grade factory.

I have a question. I had two pair of BCs delivered on Saturday and I missed the delivery. They sat out overnight and temps went down to about 30. Do you think the cold temps could have affected them in any negative way? Thanks for your help. Just concerned bc I've waited for years for these to drop.

I have a question. I had two pair of BCs delivered on Saturday and I missed the delivery. They sat out overnight and temps went down to about 30. Do you think the cold temps could have affected them in any negative way? Thanks for your help. Just concerned bc I've waited for years for these to drop.

you're good. you should see the temps these packages go through behind the scenes during transit or left at during way colder temps than you're a and in the summer with crazy heat waves and everything turns out fine.

I give em about a month before they turn to dust. RIP.

You better ship them over to me before anything dangerous happens.

you're good. you should see the temps these packages go through behind the scenes during transit or left at during way colder temps than you're a and in the summer with crazy heat waves and everything turns out fine.
Thanks. Kinda what I figured, but just wanted to see if anyone knew anything to the contrary. I appreciate your response.

Anyone notice that there's single stitching on the heel EP vs. double on the toe. All past 3s that I have are double on the heel EP as well. Not that I care; I just noticed this. Will have to take a look at the Tinkers and FTL out of curiosity!

Looks like I'm keeping this and the Nike pair and the Footlocker one going up on StockX.

Nike/Jordan shoes from Asia typically come with that pamphlet.

There’s a couple spots around my way that still has for retail. I already have two pairs but I’ve never been this tempted to go for three

Anyone notice that there's single stitching on the heel EP vs. double on the toe. All past 3s that I have are double on the heel EP as well. Not that I care; I just noticed this. Will have to take a look at the Tinkers and FTL out of curiosity!
Matches ogs and 94s.

There’s a couple spots around my way that still has for retail. I already have two pairs but I’ve never been this tempted to go for three

Where at? I'm kicking myself for not grabbing these...are you talking like boutiques or the big chains like FTL? Thanks!

Still searching for my first pair if you’re willing to hook up a pair for retail plus shipping:smile:

Size 10

Back
Top Bottom