What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I have a question. I had two pair of BCs delivered on Saturday and I missed the delivery. They sat out overnight and temps went down to about 30. Do you think the cold temps could have affected them in any negative way? Thanks for your help. Just concerned bc I've waited for years for these to drop.
Your air bag gonna crack bad first wear son.

Anyone else’s hibbets pair get transferred from UPS to USPS? should have been deleivered on sat now it’s saying Tuesday

I have a question. I had two pair of BCs delivered on Saturday and I missed the delivery. They sat out overnight and temps went down to about 30. Do you think the cold temps could have affected them in any negative way? Thanks for your help. Just concerned bc I've waited for years for these to drop.
Don’t know if you’re serious but It should be fine. It was probably in a warehouse for months in extreme heat or cold weather till it’s ready to be released. One night won’t mess up your shoes otherwise every pair is gone within 2 wears.

I usually don't complain, but my back tab from oneblockdown crooked , I want to return my pair but going to lose money shipping to Italy

fresh-prince-bully-o.gif

Just hope everything goes well for you bro, females these days are ruthless. Personally, I would only purchase Jordans for a girlfriend or wife; not someone I'm infatuated with.

Last edited:
My girls pair came in...kinda salty the GS day Jordan on the bottom and not Nike lol

So have the rules changed where we can post multiples now..?

Last year I wasn’t even trying flex my Royals I was trying to help a fellow NTer who was asking about leather inconsistencies and I showing him the differences in my pairs. Guess that has changed now

For those needing to hit your $300 for FL ebates is giving 15% off $75 with an extra 7.5% cash back. Not a bad little deal

Back
Top Bottom