What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I usually wear jordan 1's but I had to get these. Man I swear everytime I look at them I love them even more

Attachments

• Snapchat-853899153.jpg
    Snapchat-853899153.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 48

Lmk what y’all think

is this you? your video is good. cam is real crispy but you really need to stop saying "uh". If I were you I would jot down what im going to say and look at it a few times before I shoot. Nice stuff though.

Finally got my pair from Champs...
All 3 had the uneven cuts on EP as pictured below :sick::stoneface:

Whatever, I'll eventually wear em all.

#Grails

Attachments

• Snapchat-208846167.jpg
    Snapchat-208846167.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180307_041020.jpg
    20180307_041020.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Just went into SNIPES yesterday afternoon and picked me up another pair.... crazy I had to go thru hell and high water for the 2011's a few years back...

About to do the happy dance lol just got my east bay restock pair in opened the box and shoe lid for the magical moment of truth hoping for a good condition pair, and right off the bat the tissue paper was folded and stiff so. you know it wasn't a returned pair or touched. did the inspector gadget and these are flawless, glad to get a double pair thats perfect. both the left and right shoe has matching materials both are tumbled, I noticed the production dates on both the left and right is exactly the same so thats probably why. My hibbett pair has different production dates on the left and right, ones tumbled and ones smooth. the hunt is over, after returning my nike pair with flaws, got my official clean double!

These are my 3rd pair of BC3's (had and sold '01's and '11's). My only complaint is that they're really stiff, hopefully after a lot of wear they start to soften up. Don't really care about the imperfections, they're just shoes and will be worn.

These are my 3rd pair of BC3's (had and sold '01's and '11's). My only complaint is that they're really stiff, hopefully after a lot of wear they start to soften up. Don't really care about the imperfections, they're just shoes and will be worn.

I plan on wearing this pair every spring/summer through 2028. Did it with my 99 WC IV's.

Back
Top Bottom