Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
CAE557E1-D757-47D8-A568-DC644DD21A14.jpeg

Camera? :nerd:

Still trying to decide whether or not to cop a second pair of these .... did everybody here buy more than 1 pair ?

As bias as this sounds. At least a double is a MUST for everyone! These are the type of shoes that a year later when it dries up, people will be kicking their heads for not copping. Same goes for wearing your pair later on, it's just so much sweeter once you dont see these around anymore . Right now its a fresh new release so it may not seem that way, but I learned my lesson passing up on pairs then seeing it on someone's feet like 2 year later!

No signs of cracking and I been wearing these heavy since release date. I’m also a heavier guy, no complaints

They do feel a bit clunky coming from 1’s but not anything to discredit them for.

Also, the plastic laceholes towards the bottom, does anyone else randomly get a spurt or a discomfort from them?

No signs of cracking and I been wearing these heavy since release date. I’m also a heavier guy, no complaints

They do feel a bit clunky coming from 1’s but not anything to discredit them for.

Also, the plastic laceholes towards the bottom, does anyone else randomly get a spurt or a discomfort from them?

"Coming from 1s"....that's an interesting comment. I tried a pair of 1s on the other day for the first time ever; yikes....horrible, awful, pathetic.... I find these 3s to be very comfortable for a retro. I was surprised to see someone compare to the 1s at all, let alone favorably....

"Coming from 1s"....that's an interesting comment. I tried a pair of 1s on the other day for the first time ever; yikes....horrible, awful, pathetic.... I find these 3s to be very comfortable for a retro. I was surprised to see someone compare to the 1s at all, let alone favorably....

Well comfort aside, the ones midsole is very low profile in comparison to these, these are probably double the midsole height of 1’s but offer lots of cushioning also

As bias as this sounds. At least a double is a MUST for everyone! These are the type of shoes that a year later when it dries up, people will be kicking their heads for not copping. Same goes for wearing your pair later on, it's just so much sweeter once you dont see these around anymore . Right now its a fresh new release so it may not seem that way, but I learned my lesson passing up on pairs then seeing it on someone's feet like 2 year later!

Thanks ... you just convinced me to cop my second pair lol

I'm in the UK so luckily footlocker still has them online here ...

Back
Top Bottom