Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
yep just for everyone who apparently only live in this thread

giphy.gif

ebay does sound like a good deal. but how many fakes or gms are in rotation on ebay? everyone has a legit recipt but what about the kicks. if someone can find me an authentic 9.5 on ebay or purchased from an authorized dealer ill be down

ebay does sound like a good deal. but how many fakes or gms are in rotation on ebay? everyone has a legit recipt but what about the kicks. if someone can find me an authentic 9.5 on ebay or purchased from an authorized dealer ill be down

Lol.
You can always ask for receipt, pics and educate yourself checking videos/comparing them to a pair you bought at store. Fakes are pretty easy to spot nowadays and btw you are protected by PayPal if you receive a knock off.

With 3s I always make sure that the pair in the picture is the one Im receiving, because of the elephant print differing on every pair. So I look for pairs that match up to what I want, and then I ask the seller to make sure Im receiving that exact pair. And I Mainly buy from people with high 100% feedback.

How the heck does one buy a legit pair on eBay? Never bought a shoe from eBay for the fear of getting a fake

This guy entrusted an EBay seller with a high rating of 95 and above. Well he's saying he got sold fakes... Good lil vid... Just sharing...

I avoid ebay because I dont trust my eye for detail. Have only bought a couple pairs.

Definitely on more recent released shoes.. Only time I buy off ebay (and it's quite often) is when it's an older released shoe that I'm back tracking to get. Or they have an legit receipt ie... Nike/Swoosh account, Ruvilla, City gear etc... Never bought from sellers with mall foot store receipts...

Back
Top Bottom