What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I purchased an Air Jordan XI bred from a power seller with a 100% feedback. I sold the item to Stockx a couple of months later and it was rejected and deemed "fake".

Unfortunately, a perfect feedback doesn't mean much on Ebay.

20180309_174442.jpg
I just got another pear also ! Woooh! We eating on this. Came to 208.00 shipped. Ill take it. Pear was looking good too. Matching print height and ankle collars were high and even. No pointy ankle collars. No lowercase i. NIKE !
No exponent letters on the heel tabs. They're looking clean! I too have a hawkeye for them fugazis. I refuse to be finessed.

Last edited:
20180309_174442.jpg
I just got another pear also ! Woooh! We eating on this. Came to 208.00 shipped. Ill take it. Pear was looking good too. Matching print height and ankle collars were high and even. No pointy ankle collars. No lowercase i. NIKE !
No exponent letters on the heel tabs. They're looking clean! I too have a hawkeye for them fugazis. I refuse to be finessed.

you just bought fakes tho

I purchased an Air Jordan XI bred from a power seller with a 100% feedback. I sold the item to Stockx a couple of months later and it was rejected and deemed "fake".

Unfortunately, a perfect feedback doesn't mean much on Ebay.

I never look at feedback, I buy from anyone even if new seller because unless you’re an idiot, with eBay buyer protection it’s impossible to get scammed

Seller can list no returns and guess what? Doesn’t mean anything you can return anything you want for any reason. If you get fakes, send em back and it’s on the sellers dime :wink:

I never look at feedback, I buy from anyone even if new seller because unless you’re an idiot, with eBay buyer protection it’s impossible to get scammed

Seller can list no returns and guess what? Doesn’t mean anything you can return anything you want for any reason. If you get fakes, send em back and it’s on the sellers dime :wink:
Yes, it was returned, thanks to Paypal's 180 return policy.

But it's the idea of going through the lengthy and tedious process of spending your hard earned only to receive a bogus item. Being deceived for a tangible merchandise, paid for by honest money should never be an option, but with Ebay, yeah, it's a cesspool of individuals looking for a quick scheme to make $.

With sites like Stockx and GOAT, Ebay is becoming an after thought for buying authentic sneakers. I don't blame those who steer clear of it.

Honestly, I dont really understand how someone could have trouble copping off Ebay. Maybe because Ive used Ebay buying/selling for over 10 years but all you need is common sense and like Bert said youre protected by Ebay and Paypal and Ebay heavily favors the buyers in any dispute.

I personally like Ebay for the fact its person to person and I can see exactly what Im purchasing and communicate directly with the buyer/seller. Its unfortunate that Ebay fees have risen to the point they are at though, hurts both buyers and sellers.

Yes, it was returned, thanks to Paypal's 180 return policy.

But it's the idea of going through the lengthy and tedious process of spending your hard earned only to receive a bogus item. Being deceived for a tangible merchandise, paid for by honest money should never be an option, but with Ebay, yeah, it's a cesspool of individuals looking for a quick scheme to make $.

With sites like Stockx and GOAT, Ebay is becoming an after thought for buying authentic sneakers. I don't blame those who steer clear of it.

Ima disagree bro , eBay is my go to, buyer protection is in place but I've been buying on eBay for 17 years and have never had to use buyer protection and never had an issue. Stockx and goat is for paying premium prices and if that's what you're about then cool but that's not me.

Ima disagree bro , eBay is my go to, buyer protection is in place but I've been buying on eBay for 17 years and have never had to use buyer protection and never had an issue. Stockx and goat is for paying premium prices and if that's what you're about then cool but that's not me.
StockX is cheaper than eBay on DS shoes and it’s not even close

Bro. Ebay and Stockx has comparable prices. As a matter of fact, Ebay sellers asks more. Once in a blue moon, you’ll get deals like today but Stockx beats Ebay prices 9/10.

Again, it looks like some are missing the point. You can use Ebay’s buyer protection to your advantage and it’s fine, but do you really want to play russian roulette when there are better options?

Ebay member here since 98 btw.

i've been buying thru ebay since you had to send a money order for your kicks and of all my purchases, i only received 1 fake. a pair of air force 1 greek 06 black and gold...years and years ago

scored a second pair of bc3 off ebay for 200 shipped. couldnt turn it down.

i've been buying thru ebay since you had to send a money order for your kicks and of all my purchases, i only received 1 fake. a pair of air force 1 greek 06 black and gold...years and years ago

Lol. Damn. I remember them days. When you had to sens in money order. I wanna say that was 1999? Or ?

Lol y’all doing it wrong. It’s true if you just want to log on and buy a pair of DS kicks in 2 minutes then might as well use stockx. If u want a better deal then eBay is gonna be the way to go, it just takes a little patience and persistence. Stockx is fine, it just cost more in exchange for convenience

Was this with the EBay coupon?

Honestly, I dont really understand how someone could have trouble copping off Ebay. Maybe because Ive used Ebay buying/selling for over 10 years but all you need is common sense and like Bert said youre protected by Ebay and Paypal and Ebay heavily favors the buyers in any dispute.

I personally like Ebay for the fact its person to person and I can see exactly what Im purchasing and communicate directly with the buyer/seller. Its unfortunate that Ebay fees have risen to the point they are at though, hurts both buyers and sellers.

Agreed... Love the one on one communication with sellers... I've had several disputes with sellers and had to file a claim but it always turn to my favor. Even with a buyer which i sold a pair of neon green (hoa) Air max 95s that claim they didn't get the package...

Lol Also I have my bag o tricks I use from time to time on EBay sellers....especially 0 rating/first time sellers... When they list for the first time, I immediately contact them asking to accept for a crazy low price...lol. And since it's their first time listing they are excited to catch that instant attention. They bite the bullet almost everytime lol..

Sellers that have listings that don't sell the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd around they lower their offer... So when they relist, I'll immediately watch the item and contact them. I'll say something like; Very interested, been watching this item through several relistings and its not selling at that price point, would you consider x amount??? And of course they'll say NO!!! But that's what I want. I'll go back and unwatch the item... Once they see I've lost interest, they'll contact me back asking what price was I considering...lol This has worked for me as well...

Also it use to be a time where if you were sold a fake pair of shoes, ebay would tell you to keep that fake pair.. All you had to do was send authentic pics against pics of the fake item you received. EBay would look into it...

ah now i see this ebay 20% off code??
been on ebay as long as i’ve been on nt and never got to use a code on time!

ah now i see this ebay 20% off code??
been on ebay as long as i’ve been on nt and never got to use a code on time!

Second time this week they had a sweet deal on using a coupon... The first one was like 2 or 3 days ago... $25 of a purchase of $75 or more... Then the one today... 20% of everything...
Rarely I see them do 2 deals back to back lime this....
And almost all the time, their deals only last for around 8 to 10 hours...

Back
Top Bottom