What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The tumbled leather might look different on each shoe. You might get a part of the shoe we’re it looks Smoother then the other one it’s crap shot. Mine look different on the toe box. But the pair I iced looks the same that’s becoase I swapped shoes with each pair. Good luck

The tumbled leather might look different on each shoe. You might get a part of the shoe we’re it looks Smoother then the other one it’s crap shot. Mine look different on the toe box. But the pair I iced looks the same that’s becoase I swapped shoes with each pair. Good luck
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Got a pair on the way. Are people actually rocking these with the Nike tag still on? Saw a kid on Amsterdam Ave wearing them like that....

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Got a pair on the way. Are people actually rocking these with the Nike tag still on? Saw a kid on Amsterdam Ave wearing them like that....
Lol no I would never do that like you just said you seen a KID rocking the tag.... no need for that the shoe is flat out Gorgeous good luck with with your pair and post up when you get them

Lol no I would never do that like you just said you seen a KID rocking the tag.... no need for that the shoe is flat out Gorgeous good luck with with your pair and post up when you get them
Thought so. Been out the game a long time. Didn’t seem right but things change I guess...

thought id ask in here rather than look for an 8s thread. Do yall think an older 2007 release (playoff 8s) is still wearable? Or will they be seperating / cracking ?

I doubled up but will probably return my second pair.

Nah, not always, I bought doubles but I wore my first pair because i couldn't wait... haha then my double came a week later.

Yeah, what I wrote was wrong. I guess what I meant was that anyone who intends to sell a pair out of multiple pairs they bought is going to keep the pair they think is nicer.

thought id ask in here rather than look for an 8s thread. Do yall think an older 2007 release (playoff 8s) is still wearable? Or will they be seperating / cracking ?
Separation is imminent. My orange blaze 8s are separating. Paint on the playoffs will crack too.

all i can speak about is my cdp 8's, worst cracking on any shoe ive ever experienced. Bred 4 for 2012? close second. Wore em twice and crack city.

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
eBay has a Day light savings 20% everything coupon good on 3/9 from 8AM - 9PM PST

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase

I just used this and took $60 off my $300 order...

Got my sz12 and some other goodies $25 worth for $240 shipped.
Shoes came to $223 shipped.

Last edited:
In case you guys find or see something on eBay

Screenshot_20180309-120600.jpg

In general if a seller on eBay has a high feedback score, this usually means they sell legit products yes? I'm going to look for 3's.

Back
Top Bottom