What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Kickscrew still has almost a FSR for 210 plus shipping, idk what prices are like elsewhere but that's what I preordered for.

^^^^$240 using standard air which is 7-21 days. $250 for express which is 3-7 days. Cheaper than StockX for the most part but not by a lot.

Kickscrew still has almost a FSR for 210 plus shipping, idk what prices are like elsewhere but that's what I preordered for.
^^^^$240 using standard air which is 7-21 days. $250 for express which is 3-7 days. Cheaper than StockX for the most part but not by a lot.

How legit is kickscrew? Always wanted to get something on there but every time I go on their website I get paranoid about purchasing anything on there.

Before I buy anything on Ebay, I'm putting in countless hours of research into fake vs real and legit checking them here before I even purchase and in some cases, I will have them looked over after I receive them. I've been lucky enough to avoid any negative experiences. And it's suuuuper annoying that I have to chase people down for feedback. I have like 108 and it should be something like 116 by now.

I also used to send money orders all the way up to like 05/early 06 especially to people here in the b/s forum which used to be on fire and better than ebay back from like 03-08.

I still use Ebay, just not for shoes. They have great deals on 4k/Blu Ray discs and 90% of my car parts and camera equipments are purchased there. I just don’t find the site convenient anymore when buying Jordan/Nike shoes.

I really love Stockx, they just take care of all the potential hassle that may arise when dealing with unscrupulous individuals. The anonymity part is also great. I hate the idea of providing my name and address to various people out there.

I feel you, its a lost art.

I would say Ive done 30-50 transactions on Ebay with no feedback. Im not a powerseller or anything either just a normal dude selling this and that on the side. You could overnight to the persons doorstep and they still wouldnt take the time to leave feedback.

I feel you, its a lost art.

I would say Ive done 30-50 transactions on Ebay with no feedback. Im not a powerseller or anything either just a normal dude selling this and that on the side. You could overnight to the persons doorstep and they still wouldnt take the time to leave feedback.
I know I’m constantly asking people to leave feedback. In fact I’ll email a couple now :lol:

I know I’m constantly asking people to leave feedback. In fact I’ll email a couple now :lol:

I use to trip on it but then I read an article and it pretty much said no feedback is good feedback and ever since then I havent cared too much.

The only thing that bothers me is that I deserve the good feedback, Im not selling stuff on Ebay to get rich and Im not a reseller. Im always fair with my prices and willing to work with people. If someone cops something off a BIN I always message them, tell them that their item will be shipped the following morning, follow up with a message with tracking the next day and unless they live outside the US they get their package within 2-5 business days everytime.

Ive had people bargain with me and I accept the haggle and gotten paragraphs about how thankful they are and how much they appreciate me cutting a deal and even those people dont bother to leave feedback.

Someone is selling a pair of Georgetown 3s. Noticed they have the NA hand tag

Screenshot_20180312-154330.jpg

I use to trip on it but then I read an article and it pretty much said no feedback is good feedback and ever since then I havent cared too much.

The only thing that bothers me is that I deserve the good feedback, Im not selling stuff on Ebay to get rich and Im not a reseller. Im always fair with my prices and willing to work with people. If someone cops something off a BIN I always message them, tell them that their item will be shipped the following morning, follow up with a message with tracking the next day and unless they live outside the US they get their package within 2-5 business days everytime.

Ive had people bargain with me and I accept the haggle and gotten paragraphs about how thankful they are and how much they appreciate me cutting a deal and even those people dont bother to leave feedback.

Yeah.. I don't hassle too much especially if I think the buyer is the type that'll leave me negative feedback for some unforeseen tiny detail. I would usually tell them leave feedback when you get the shoes and I'll do the same. I tend to play nice with the price too and just like you said.. they will be grateful af but won't lift a finger to give you positive feedback.. like damn its free. :lol:

And there are definitely people on Ebay that don't even know how.

Apparently there's a restock n it's sitting at the jordan store in Toronto. If you have a connect you could get a good deal possibly with the low Canadian dollar

Maybe they assumed you don’t really need the feedback and that if it’s important enough to you, you’d ask.

I’ve had bout 500-600 feedback so far, and now I don’t even care anymore if the seller leave me any or no.

Back
Top Bottom