What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
eBay was so fun back when it was mostly auctions. I got a rush in putting a bid in the last moments and seeing if it was good enough. Now it's mostly bin. I still use it to get old sports cards for nostalgia.

Agree 100% But when I sell I also utilize the BIN 90 percent of the time. After a few dud auctions I have become jaded haha.

Agree 100% But when I sell I also utilize the BIN 90 percent of the time. After a few dud auctions I have become jaded haha.

Ive completely stepped away from auctions especially with shoes because too often people bid with no plans on buying. They just do it for the high and while there are plenty of level headed mature sneakerheads, theres a lot of young kids and idiots with no sense of awareness or basic respect for the seller. They dont care if they just wasted a week of your time by winning the auction then canceling.

I just dont know how peoples minds work sometimes. I sold a pair of kicks not too long ago. Buyer made an offer, I countered, they accepted. This was on a Monday. Wednesday afternoon rolls around, still no payment made. I hit em up, "Hey just wondering if you still want the shoes, Im ready to ship once payment is received, thanks "

Buyer replies later that night with " waz planing on payin thrzday or iz dat a prblem"

Im just sittin there like.......

giphy.gif

They ended up paying Thursday night and I shipped out and never heard from em again. All they had to do was hit me with a message "hey I cant pay til Thursday is that cool?" and I would of said yes and everything would of been kosher. I dont know, thats just not how I operate.

Ive completely stepped away from auctions especially with shoes because too often people bid with no plans on buying. They just do it for the high and while there are plenty of level headed mature sneakerheads, theres a lot of young kids and idiots with no sense of awareness or basic respect for the seller. They dont care if they just wasted a week of your time by winning the auction then canceling.

I just dont know how peoples minds work sometimes. I sold a pair of kicks not too long ago. Buyer made an offer, I countered, they accepted. This was on a Monday. Wednesday afternoon rolls around, still no payment made. I hit em up, "Hey just wondering if you still want the shoes, Im ready to ship once payment is received, thanks "

Buyer replies later that night with " waz planing on payin thrzday or iz dat a prblem"

Im just sittin there like.......

giphy.gif

They ended up paying Thursday night and I shipped out and never heard from em again. All they had to do was hit me with a message "hey I cant pay til Thursday is that cool?" and I would of said yes and everything would of been kosher. I dont know, thats just not how I operate.

Dude had to wait until pay day

I like StockX for the simple fact that when I sell something I don't have to deal with a 12 year old questioning its authenticity.

Yep nothing better than getting interrogated by some middle schooler over the authenticity of your shoes. Thats a big reason why I stopped doing auctions for shoes, that seemed to always be the excuse. Theyll bid on the kicks for multiple days, wont message you all week, then they win and all of a sudden your shoes are fake and they dont want em.

I really dont sell kicks like that, but I rifled through like 30-40 mostly used pairs when I was moving and had some interesting customers. If I was selling new kicks present day I might go StockX.

alchemist alchemist I wasn't even going from that angle as I meant I had some shoes that went for way less than they should of. But you bring up another great point. I've gotten similar messages and some have come through some haven't. I also love the message, hey can you hold these for me till Friday? Then Friday comes and I message them asking if they are coming through. And of course the response includes a sick family member and needing more time.

I like StockX for the simple fact that when I sell something I don't have to deal with a 12 year old questioning its authenticity.
My favorite part is when they question authenticity and asks for various pictures AFTER the auction has ended when you go through great lengths explaining and detailing this on your auction page. As a courtesy, you comply and they’ll hit you with. “Cool, can you wait next week til I get paid?” and you say sure, no problem but as soon as they send you a payment they’ll send you a PM the same day asking if the item has been shipped? Like, dude. People have lives you know :lol:

^^Main reasons I stop selling new shoes on eBay. Either GOAT or StockX it is.

^^Main reasons I stop selling new shoes on eBay. Either GOAT or StockX it is.
How is GOAT for used shoes? I have several lightly worn Jordan's on eBay now but would look to sell elsewhere. What online about stock x is its effortless, no pics needed.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 I sold few of my used shoes off GOAT. You would need to post pics on used shoes. It took a while, but they eventually got sold in my case.
I don't know if StockX is selling used shoes.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 I sold few of my used shoes off GOAT. You would need to post pics on used shoes. It took a while, but they eventually got sold in my case.
I don't know if StockX is selling used shoes.

i think with stockx they gotta be DS. also only minor dents/damage on the shoebox allowed.
thats why i like goat. goat lets u sell UNDS as long as you list em as non-ds with pics etc. and they have more leniency with the condition of the box. you can have a ripped box etc as long as you list as damaged box with pics.

Just these in from eBay. Are they good? The only differences between this pair and my hibbits pair is the mudguard isbsligjtly higher and a botched stitch.

Attachments

• 20180313_123154.jpg
    20180313_123154.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1520958979282977092079.jpg
    1520958979282977092079.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 18
  • 15209590165711495360640.jpg
    15209590165711495360640.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 19
How is GOAT for used shoes? I have several lightly worn Jordan's on eBay now but would look to sell elsewhere. What online about stock x is its effortless, no pics needed.

I believe Flight Club is selling lightly used shoes now, might want to check it out. Just another option for ya.

I believe Flight Club is selling lightly used shoes now, might want to check it out. Just another option for ya.

FC is stingy with used shoes basically they want a shoe what was like worn 3 times (this is where sole shields come in), I tried to list my wife yeezy bred and they wanted it for 550, she wore it about 7-10 times casually and has the slightest heel drag - FC claimed it has more used than they wanted which was BS - told the guy someone was willing to pay for it on GOAT for 650 and just sold it on the app the same hour

Back
Top Bottom