Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
81E1F1BF-383B-4780-812A-4F9FB39CA30F.jpeg

Swapped the insole with the ‘Carbon’ insole from the 18’s

The 3’s midsole is very dense (to credit of JB), it’s almost like memory foam

But I’m having some weird pain in this area

5D7ECE06-7FC9-4BAF-A805-8A3D4924026F.jpeg

I’m hoping the thinner insole remedies the issue

I thought I had finally found a pair on ebay, but it's looking like dude is trying to scam. SMH. eBay is just so disgusting to deal with now.

I paid for the kicks on the 3rd of march. I stil haven't received the sneakers as of today, so i messaged him this morning. He tells me that his "dad" forgot the ship the sneaker and he'll ship them out today and they'll arrive on Tuesday, BUT he then needs me to forward the sneakers to another address and he'll then issue me a refund. Are these people serious with this kind of nonsense?! Been collecting sneakers for 20 years now and this is what collecting kicks has come too?

did you go TTS ?

Yes, the overall fit is just right, it’s just that one panel thats been irritating me. I actually just bent it some (it’s plastic), to have a more curved form

680BCC03-FC81-4B2F-9AA3-E91D5024FEE6.jpeg

(On the left), i’ll see if that helps also

I thought I had finally found a pair on ebay, but it's looking like dude is trying to scam. SMH. eBay is just so disgusting to deal with now.

I paid for the kicks on the 3rd of march. I stil haven't received the sneakers as of today, so i messaged him this morning. He tells me that his "dad" forgot the ship the sneaker and he'll ship them out today and they'll arrive on Tuesday, BUT he then needs me to forward the sneakers to another address and he'll then issue me a refund. Are these people serious with this kind of nonsense?! Been collecting sneakers for 20 years now and this is what collecting kicks has come too?
Had tons of issues with buying shoes off eBay as well. I thought it was more so the price I was purchasing them for, but seen some funny stuff going on, mainly with feedback changing after purchases and what not.

I sometimes wonder why do people rob/steal/scam others for money and other tangible things when they could go out and just find a job and try to make a decent living. Isn’t it more trouble and work to do all that other shady stuff? Circle of life I guess...just like in the ocean, there are bottom feeders, and they are our version of a bottom feeder. And lack of morals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the overall fit is just right, it’s just that one panel thats been irritating me. I actually just bent it some (it’s plastic), to have a more curved form

680BCC03-FC81-4B2F-9AA3-E91D5024FEE6.jpeg

(On the left), i’ll see if that helps also

Yeah...they seem to sort of get noticeably narrow up front compared to the back heel. I went TTS, I'll say its an exact 1 to 1 fit. Not tight but not roomy either. Couple people I know did half size up.

Fortunately for you that this happened on a super GR release that many who could not resell may have just returned. This would definitely not be the case for super hyped releases unfortunately.

Yeah, resale on these still low, so people only making a few bucks. This one was not really a true super GR, but more of a GR compared to advertised, which always bites resellers, so no problem with that. For a super GR, I could have easily picked additional pairs locally, which was not an option in my area.

It'll break in. That's just where there's stacked materials sewed on top of each other so it's less flexible so it's probably pinching you. Once the whole shoe breaks in you shouldn't feel it.

Ebay has been really good to me. Purchased several things on there. Shoes included. What bothers me is when I give an immediate payment and never get any feedback as a buyer. I always leave feedback for the seller.

You got to go half-size up my wide footed brother. Same issue here. Sometimes I have to buy those cheap $.99 insoles that are very thin.

That’s a shame people are using old StockX tags. That should be banned by eBay. I just dealt with a guy on grailed for an extra OW1 Chicago and he had a tag on it but it seemed a lot higher than most. He wouldn’t give me the pics I wanted told me if you can’t afford it I’m not wasting my time. Asking $1500 for them that should tell everything

Y’all just getting hip to selling old stockX tags? Did you guys forget when dudes in China were making counterfeit stockX tags for sale? They were 1:1 for sale to attach to fakes or any shoe you wanted

The thing is the tag means nothing because I don’t trust stockX or goat either way, too much room for human error. Unless you’re buying direct from authorized retailer, I’m legit double or triple checking the shoe no matter who I buy it from even any NTer (no offense)

Y’all just getting hip to selling old stockX tags? Did you guys forget when dudes in China were making counterfeit stockX tags for sale? They were 1:1 for sale to attach to fakes or any shoe you wanted

The thing is the tag means nothing because I don’t trust stockX or goat either way, too much room for human error. Unless you’re buying direct from authorized retailer, I’m legit double or triple checking the shoe no matter who I buy it from even any NTer (no offense)

Nah....I think most of us knew that... But....I know folks out there that don't even know about the fake tags...but they know about Stock X... So seeing this just makes me think of the ones that fall victim to the scammers...

NOW...on another note. We all know JB quality has been hit n miss for many many years.. We've all at some time or another have said something about a particular flaw, blemish, defect, etc. BC3 has certainly had their fair share of flaws my pair included.

We see how fakes are at a all time high in the sneaker culture. The quality seems to get a bit better over time. I do believe that more folks are buying fake shoes these days than ever before. Now we know fake themselves have flaws too. Soooo what make us loyal JB guys not buy a fake shoe...

We can't say; oh the quality and craftmanship is better on the authentics. The real pairs had crooked heel tabs, high EP, variances in the leather, crooked tongues, bite up EP lol, glue stains, paint smears, mispainted hee tabs, and pre-creased leather....this goes for any release....THAT A LOT...

So what makes us hold loyal to keep buying authentic Jordans when some fakes have "better looking" quality on their pairs....

it’s definitely mental I’ll be the first to admit, but I can’t feel good consciously buying fakes

I know they’re 99.9 or even 100% spot on, it’s mental I guess

it’s definitely mental I’ll be the first to admit, but I can’t feel good consciously buying fakes

I know they’re 99.9 or even 100% spot on, it’s mental I guess

I agree with you

Rocking fakes would feel like I’m going against my ethics as a person. It’s same with anything, not just shoes. Jewelry, watches, designer bags for the wife. Can’t support it, I don’t care how close it is to the real thing. Hell even if it’s better, still can’t do it

I have posted a few legit checks from StockX pairs, and all came back clean here, and the checking I did myself based on comparing to retail versus fakes checked out too. I'm sure some has to slip by these folks, especially when they are super busy around the holiday season. But I guess that is part of the game these days where folks buy sneakers just for resale, as they know the ones who really want them are willing to pay extra. No way to really stop that, as there will always be people who will continue to pay extra.
I did not know people where selling stockx tags on ebay, but it does not surprise me in the end.

I sometimes wonder why do people rob/steal/scam others for money and other tangible things when they could go out and just find a job and try to make a decent living. Isn’t it more trouble and work to do all that other shady stuff?
It's not that simple.

I'll say it's a maturity thing.

Nah....I think most of us knew that... But....I know folks out there that don't even know about the fake tags...but they know about Stock X... So seeing this just makes me think of the ones that fall victim to the scammers...

NOW...on another note. We all know JB quality has been hit n miss for many many years.. We've all at some time or another have said something about a particular flaw, blemish, defect, etc. BC3 has certainly had their fair share of flaws my pair included.

We see how fakes are at a all time high in the sneaker culture. The quality seems to get a bit better over time. I do believe that more folks are buying fake shoes these days than ever before. Now we know fake themselves have flaws too. Soooo what make us loyal JB guys not buy a fake shoe...

We can't say; oh the quality and craftmanship is better on the authentics. The real pairs had crooked heel tabs, high EP, variances in the leather, crooked tongues, bite up EP lol, glue stains, paint smears, mispainted hee tabs, and pre-creased leather....this goes for any release....THAT A LOT...

So what makes us hold loyal to keep buying authentic Jordans when some fakes have "better looking" quality on their pairs....

Ultimately, it boils down to the person. Do I think a person buying a shoe that isn't from a verified retailer the end of the world? Nope. But this is only if that person is going to keep the shoe for himself/herself to wear. Now if they are trying to get over on somebody then that's another story. I've seen the super fakes or perfects or whatever they are called and there is NO DIFFERENCE when compared to the real pair. I know a guy who buys them all the time. We've done comparisons on the 3's, 4's, and 5's. And they are damn near identical. The only difference that I noticed was some stitching and that could've been due to the size of the shoes. I'm a 9 and he's a 11. And I've been into Air Jordans since '85. That's 1985 and not the nickname for an Air Jordan 1. :lol: I think a lot of people appreciate the fact that they are buying something legitimate with their hard earned money. I don't think loyalty has anything to do with it. Just the thoughts from an old head.

Back
Top Bottom