What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
just sold my 2011s for $165 shipped on eBay...solid 9/10 condition despite visible paint cracking. honestly didnt think i was gonna get that much.

You'd be surprised on eBay. Before the WC4's with the Nike Air dropped, I sold my 2012 WC4's with the Jumpman on the back with the hard plastic leather 9/10 condition for $250 on eBay. Mind boggling

Always match ur shoes with the floor, stairs and carpet xD

Attachments

• 8E5DF369-8F66-481F-A05D-E0CFC721ACA3.jpeg
    8E5DF369-8F66-481F-A05D-E0CFC721ACA3.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 41
Just called lol...nothing they can do - no phone orders allowed. Said it was due to high traffic on the site and basically couldn't do anything about it. Now the question is how long do I keep trying lol...the bots are probably eating

Anyone able to check out? These foot sites are so wack

No go for me on that restock. Even called eastbay and I got the same spiel: High Traffice, No Phone Inquiries, blah blah blah...

I finally tried again and got a proper OOS message. These sites are a pain and a half :smh:

I was finally able to get through about 40 mins ago online...I did get an order confirmation email, but not getting my hopes up until it ships. Everything now is showing out of stock when adding to cart.

FINALLY was able to cart, got all the way to payment, just to get an "out of stock" message when I clicked submit. Weak.

Back
Top Bottom