What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
No one in my office cares what I wear to work.

20180315_161403.jpg

I lace em all the way up cause I'm old.
NT denim?

Anyone went to the champs store opening in NYC times square to pick up any BC3s? Saw the line and said f that lol.

Did they give out wristbands too? Saw the big dude calling out numbers it seems.

GOAT has terrible customer service and I swore I'd never do business with them again, this confirms it. Prices are too high anyways

What happened? At work, can't watch a 12 min video

somebody sent in authentic, used yeezys for sale. goat flagged it and told dude they were fake/not the pair he sent them pics of. when he got them back, they were fake and DS. he told goat he got sent back the wrong kicks, goat accused him of trying to bait and switch them and told him to kick rocks. dude made a big deal on social media and threatened them with a lawsuit. goat gets shook and finally decides to go back to review footage from the warehouse and discovers indeed that an employee had switched the shoes. goat emails the dude back offering to cash him out or send him back his real kicks etc etc.

the scary part is not that he got baited and switched by goat. ish happens in life, employees get caught behing dishonest, and issues get resolved from there on out.

the scary part is that goat automatically blamed the seller and called him a scammer right off the bat without investigating or blinking an eye. if the dude was 1 of those people who are not persistant, he would of just simply got screwed by goat, without any1 looking into the claim.

also....how many pairs has that employee pulled that stunt with? its very possible that that was not the first time the employee did that.

Last edited:
Just when folks thought EBay was bad. Who heard about this....

Goat screwed up but this guy is a clown

He said he trusts stockX but hates goat

Ultimate troll job

I hated stockX at first but I’ve been using them more and more but this guy is a moron, stockX has def done some shady ****

Goat screwed up but this guy is a clown

He said he trusts stockX but hates goat

Ultimate troll job

I hated stockX at first but I’ve been using them more and more but this guy is a moron, stockX has def done some shady ****

i trust goat more than stockx. heard too many things about stockx.

What happened? At work, can't watch a 12 min video
some guy ben sent in preowned yeezy boosts and someone at goat sent him back counterfeits smh

goat at first told him he was scamming them
then ben showed goat proof, told
them he’ll take them to small claims and made it viral on social media

then finally someone emailed ben a message stating that a goat employee switched his real pair with a counterfeit and goat would pay ben the cost of his yeezy boosts

i trust goat more than stockx. heard too many things about stockx.
What have you heard about StockX. I’ve used them way more than Goat and would like to know. Although I’ve decided I’ll try not to buy resell anymore if I can’t get it for retail. Getting paranoid buying from both platforms now, or any consignment shop.

What have you heard about StockX. I’ve used them way more than Goat and would like to know. Although I’ve decided I’ll try not to buy resell anymore if I can’t get it for retail. Getting paranoid buying from both platforms now, or any consignment shop.

just mostly things about quality control. people getting pairs with issues that they felt stockx shouldnt have let through etc etc. i prefer goat.

Back
Top Bottom