• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone's pair started paint cracking?
The back of my heel started cracking after 1 week of wearing. My pair is from Nike Sneakrs app. Here are some pics I snapped just now:

Attachments

• IMG_20180314_132422.jpg
    IMG_20180314_132422.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20180314_133048.jpg
    IMG_20180314_133048.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
That's not a crack. That's a little chip. You should see the cracks on the 2011 or 2012 Js.

webt-icecool-finger-chip.jpg
Haha, yea it is pretty small which is not a big deal to me personally. Well lets just call a small crack/or chip like you said. I assume small cracks/chips are how most regular size midsole paint cracking begins. But yea I was just answering the guy's question. So anyone else have a small chip on their BC3 2018? I haven't follow this thread since I got my pair.

Last edited:
20180314_125954.jpg
20180314_130033.jpg
My ebay order delivered today. It passed my secondary in hand thorough inspection. Man. I love it. Shipped at 208. Checked out nicely. The seller even left his receipt in the box from finishline and i just called up fnl 800 number...provided the order number and some other finessing details ( story ) about how my receipt was swapped with my friends and i need them wc rewards..lol. And came up on a 20 fnl wc reward. Woop.
New socks or slides! Peep game fams....

Attachments

• 20180314_183702_HDR.jpg
    20180314_183702_HDR.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
What would you guys have done? It was mostly up to the rep. Chick was new seemed like. They offered it up to me after i started spinning my web on her. It will hit my wc account in a couple days. If it goes thru...gucci. If not...all good too. Its part of the spoils of the shoe game right? I had to call up and try...told her..my cousin came into town. When we were checking out our sneakers...he took my receipt and i have his by mistake. She asked me for some details and made it happen captain.

Last edited:
Only the shoe gods can judge you now
Poor rep probably gonna get fired...
Good going blazed!
Haha it’s all good man
Screw finishline the store by me never carries jack
They need to close it down and replace with ice cream shop that also carries baked goods

Last edited:
Ive completely stepped away from auctions especially with shoes because too often people bid with no plans on buying. They just do it for the high and while there are plenty of level headed mature sneakerheads, theres a lot of young kids and idiots with no sense of awareness or basic respect for the seller. They dont care if they just wasted a week of your time by winning the auction then canceling.

I just dont know how peoples minds work sometimes. I sold a pair of kicks not too long ago. Buyer made an offer, I countered, they accepted. This was on a Monday. Wednesday afternoon rolls around, still no payment made. I hit em up, "Hey just wondering if you still want the shoes, Im ready to ship once payment is received, thanks "

Buyer replies later that night with " waz planing on payin thrzday or iz dat a prblem"

Im just sittin there like.......

giphy.gif

They ended up paying Thursday night and I shipped out and never heard from em again. All they had to do was hit me with a message "hey I cant pay til Thursday is that cool?" and I would of said yes and everything would of been kosher. I dont know, thats just not how I operate.
I won a bid for 2 pairs of shoes and the seller flaked when I paid immediately after it ended. Never shipped and am currently waiting for my refund after the claim I filed smh.

just sold my 2011s for $165 shipped on eBay...solid 9/10 condition despite visible paint cracking. honestly didnt think i was gonna get that much.

my bc3 waiting for the summer:D

too much unpredictable weather around ny for the winter, and spring who knows

I've been trying to decide which pair of mine to start wearing, and I've noticed that some pairs have shorter tongues and some are cut higher. Pretty odd. I have a couple of each. Anyone know which is "standard," or if there is even a standard?

My pair with the nicest leather has noticeably shorter tongues. Maybe it's just the way they are sitting in the still DS-laced shoe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom