What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
These would be like a concept car if they looked anything like the drawing. Honestly they're kinda trash in hand.

I'd like to see a version like the first pic you posted. No swoosh but with that molded rubber in place of the heel EP. Also with that heel panel extending further toward the front of the shoe like in the drawing.

They look just like one of the bottom drawings.

And how are they trash in hand? The leather is better than the BC3 (fact), and they look great (opinion).

They look just like one of the bottom drawings.

And how are they trash in hand? The leather is better than the BC3 (fact), and they look great (opinion).
BC3 is good plastic leather

Tinker 3 is Premium plastic leather.

Still plastic leather.

Looks......
Vick Customs did a custom showing how Tinker 3 should have been done. Fire Red with Black Swoosh.

Welp, my stockx pair must've been fugazi cause I'm getting a refund. I think this is s sign that I don't need a 2nd pair. Money saved.

Ive gotten so used to my black cement EP height they when I pulled out my true blue 3s, they look like completely different shoes. My 2016 ep height is much shorter
7731D929-8A64-448F-8A8D-A8AE3056FD10.jpeg

I just figured out BC3 is not quite the same as TB3.

TB3 has same colored tongue as shoe body and EP lace hole areas

I still like TB3 better than BC3.

so i am nervous about buying on ebay dont want fakes trying to find a 14 are they sold out everywhere?

IMG_20180331_111957.jpg

Just got my pair but it has like a really bad crease on the toebox :frown:. Just wear as is or sell? Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks guys, just gonna wear it the **** out. Im making a big deal aboout nothing. Thanks alot!

IMG_20180331_111957.jpg

Just got my pair but it has like a really bad crease on the toebox :frown:. Just wear as is or sell? Any ideas on how to fix?

Depends how you are and who you ask. Mad props to people who don't got an OCD problem and don't nit pick and let little flaws on their shoes bother them. For me, it would bug me...but I know at the end of the day they're just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom