What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just came back from a 2 week vacation in Egypt, I knew I had to bring a pair over to see the Pyramids

lavinereact.gif

Close this damn thread

Matter fact close the whole damn Jordan Brand section man

Not gonna lie but I could not wear my BC3's in that much dirt unless I had another pair. I guess you could wear them for the pic then box them up again. LOL.

^^^ I was able to get 5 pairs. No lie. That's why I brought a pair, I knew they would get messed up but I didn't care.

He could have worn that quarter zip with the shoes over there :pimp:

I don't do quarter zips, not my style.

Great wall of China or Taj Mahal bc3 pic could do it. Anyone?

Took this picture last year, sadly the BC3s hadn't released yet. :blush:

I did have the 2001 pair, but they would have cracked from all the walking.

flyknit.jpg

Just came back from a 2 week vacation in Egypt, I knew I had to bring a pair over to see the Pyramids

Jordan.jpg

So you went over to Egypt ha

You wanted to see what them pyramids was about ha

You copped the jet and said you out ha

You had to break out them 3’s ha

Don’t care if they get dirty ha

Just had to snap a pic ha

Know you was gone shut **** down when you got back to NT ha

You won the day ha

Somebody get they manz way too much stunting ha

So you went over to Egypt ha

You wanted to see what them pyramids was about ha

You copped the jet and said you out ha

You had to break out them 3’s ha

Don’t care if they get dirty ha

Just had to snap a pic ha

Know you was gone shut **** down when you got back to NT ha

You won the day ha

Somebody get they manz way too much stunting ha

u in the pyramids and the mummy got a gun better run fo it run fo it run

^^^ I was able to get 5 pairs. No lie. That's why I brought a pair, I knew they would get messed up but I didn't care.

I don't do quarter zips, not my style.

Took this picture last year, sadly the BC3s hadn't released yet. :blush:

I did have the 2001 pair, but they would have cracked from all the walking.

flyknit.jpg
What the hell you gonna do with 5 pairs man LOL

What the hell you gonna do with 5 pairs man LOL

These are my all time favorites bro! I've been on NT lurking since they dropped in 2001.

I'll be rocking these for the next 20 years no lie. I wanted to make sure I had extra pairs.

They got really dusty from the sand, but the last day I just wiped them down with a warm towel and used a toothbrush with soap and water.

These are my all time favorites bro! I've been on NT lurking since they dropped in 2001.

I'll be rocking these for the next 20 years no lie. I wanted to make sure I had extra pairs.

They got really dusty from the sand, but the last day I just wiped them down with a warm towel and used a toothbrush with soap and water.
My favorite of all time too but damn man they're gonna rerelease (probably) in the future. I can't keep pairs on ice like that because of how my 2001s are holding up. Back tab is already cracking. The midsole is still wearable but I'm afraid it'll crumble one day like all old retros do. Only reason it hasn't yet is because I actually wear em.

This might be a long shot, any NTer's from Hong Kong here? Wondering if you know where I can get a pair on disco... Looking to double with the right price... For those back in the States, definitely a different demand over here. These plus a few others can still be had at the Nike store (e.g., the latest 11's and 13's that released as well).

Back
Top Bottom