What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
you've been here for about 13 years, you mustve seen posts like that literally a thousand times lol

I have, but some just have to realize that you can't expect perfection with mass produced pairs. Also, here's a dirty little secret...I used to work at NTNY in the stockroom. When shipments came in, and there was a pair that we wanted to buy, guess what? We'd try them on during less busy times at the store. It happens. So the notion (and argument) over what's truly considered DS or not cracks me up every time because in some cases if people knew what happened to their pair before they got them, they'd flip inside out :lol:. But this idea of a shoe being absolutely perfect is nonsense to me, we are in the age where some are beholden to the pictures they see from blogs, message boards etc and underestimate the importance of actually holding a shoe in hand BEFORE you buy it. It's the opposite now, impulse buy, then complaints (and regrets) after you buy.

I have, but some just have to realize that you can't expect perfection with mass produced pairs. Also, here's a dirty little secret...I used to work at NTNY in the stockroom. When shipments came in, and there was a pair that we wanted to buy, guess what? We'd try them on during less busy times at the store. It happens. So the notion (and argument) over what's truly considered DS or not cracks me up every time because in some cases if people knew what happened to their pair before they got them, they'd flip inside out :lol:. But this idea of a shoe being absolutely perfect is nonsense to me, we are in the age where some are beholden to the pictures they see from blogs, message boards etc and underestimate the importance of actually holding a shoe in hand BEFORE you buy it. It's the opposite now, impulse buy, then complaints (and regrets) after you buy.

worked at a shoe store myself long ago, staff tried on sneaks in the backroom too. you can usually tell its deadstock from the wrapping paper being completely stiff when you open the box lid, not a single wrinkle just laid flat straight and stiff you can just automatically tell lol. Also not many people were good at factory lacing the sneaks back after trying them on. Those are two big clues to see if your pairs have ever been touched after shipment came in the store. Not that it matters....but you can spot it if you really are paying attention.

thanks for sharing. :lol:

ive always knew that employees try merchandise. ive never worked on a retail store but was in the restaurant business for years. I've seen things you won't believe take place behind the kitchen before the food is served to the customer.

thanks for sharing. :lol:

ive always knew that employees try merchandise. ive never worked on a retail store but was in the restaurant business for years. I've seen things you won't believe take place behind the kitchen before the food is served to the customer.
Yeaaaa... My friend is a chef and he said the place he currently works at they be dropping food by accident and instead of redoing the order, they just sweep that shet back on the plate.

worked at a shoe store myself long ago, staff tried on sneaks in the backroom too. you can usually tell its deadstock from the wrapping paper being completely stiff when you open the box lid, not a single wrinkle just laid flat straight and stiff you can just automatically tell lol. Also not many people were good at factory lacing the sneaks back after trying them on. Those are two big clues to see if your pairs have ever been touched after shipment came in the store. Not that it matters....but you can spot it if you really are paying attention.
We always try shoes on in the back I think every store do especially if it's your size

Happy Easter NT :emoji_rabbit::emoji_rabbit2::emoji_candy:

Nike air hoody
4AF518A5-BFB4-42CA-AF8B-5B9CDCB3DF4F.jpeg

Yeaaaa... My friend is a chef and he said the place he currently works at they be dropping food by accident and instead of redoing the order, they just sweep that shet back on the plate.
In the industry that is known as ‘man overboard’.

Shoes come with creases

Hell my FTL I paid $420 for had a worse crease than that across the left shoe and I didn’t complain

Creases happen. Gonna happen when you wear em.. who cares

That’s just me though

My right shoe has a crease. Same as my 2011 Cements and both pairs of my 88s had creases on both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom