What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Sounded super sketch. They said Nike sent it to them in a replacement box.. I just went ahead and canceled not worth the risk.
It’s a possibility

Over the years people have received kicks in plain boxes directly from Nike

Not sure on the explanation though

Great occasion to un-DS. My little guy was born with no complications. His pair is waiting for him when he’s big enough. Cheers NT fam!

9741304F-DD3C-4128-9065-DB830CD93973.jpeg
Congrats on the healthy baby! Is that erythromycin around his eye?

Anyone else with OCD like me bothered by how the True Blues and the Wools have the size tag on the lid and the Black Cements and Katrinas have the size tag on the bottom, where it gets partially covered by the lid?

I peeled the tag off of the bottom and put it on the lid so it matched when I got them in the mail this week. Planning on doing the same with the Katrinas.

Anyone else with OCD like me bothered by how the True Blues and the Wools have the size tag on the lid and the Black Cements and Katrinas have the size tag on the bottom, where it gets partially covered by the lid?

I peeled the tag off of the bottom and put it on the lid so it matched when I got them in the mail this week. Planning on doing the same with the Katrinas.
It doesn’t matter to me but I also don’t have ocd so I can’t relate.

May cop a 2nd pair of 3’s, my left shoe EP is crazy

Never thought I’d get sucked in to that QC stuff, but the more I look at it the more I can’t shake it...I’m gonna find a pair locally so I can check it out before copping, either way my original pair has been worn heavily since release so they’re heading towards beater status

Attachments

• 94501ADD-C826-4CC4-9072-80F6CD2B165E.png
    94501ADD-C826-4CC4-9072-80F6CD2B165E.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 128

No

May cop a 2nd pair of 3’s, my left shoe EP is crazy

Never thought I’d get sucked in to that QC stuff, but the more I look at it the more I can’t shake it...I’m gonna find a pair locally so I can check it out before copping, either way my original pair has been worn heavily since release so they’re heading towards beater status

Jesus Christ that ep :sick:

Back
Top Bottom