What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
No man, I disagree. Can't we just appreciate that they released an original colorway of the 3 with Nike air for once. Years ago we were begging for this. We get it and still so many not pleased.
Because they didnt bother to 'remaster' anything besides the heel tab.

I cant accept what they did with these after watching last years air max 1 (Tinker's other original baby) get a near perfect makeover. Its blatant disrespect to us and him.

Honestly, I could care less if dudes aren’t pleased. It’s the same people constantly posting the same thing over and over like THIS release is going to magically become that shoe of their dreams. It’s like “ok cool. You aren’t happy. Move on.”
Bro, no offense but this generates content on the site. Its a good topic of discussion. No one but Nike takes a hit here.

We pay enough already where the quality should always be good, qc always gonna vary, material quality ,colors & shape
shouldnt sway.

We've been getting pretty decent retros lately, some are pretty good .
For the price though,, good to great should be the standard.
However they give em, be it good, in between ,or bad , theyll sell provided there accompanied with hype, or nostalgia .

To say all they did was change the heel tab as far as the “remastered” program goes is a stretch.

Materials and shape of 3s has been better since they came out of the “vault”.

Some of you must have not owned any of the previous 3s previous to 2014. Fire reds, Jokers, Wolf greys, are complete trash compared to what we get now.

Sure we aren’t getting carbon copy OGs but the 3’s that release now are made with better materials and no more banana shape.

It doesn’t. You force feeding your view is annoying.

C'mon man. Forums are platforms for expressing opinions. Calling it force feeding is your own perspective and not everyone thinks that. Ban me if you want, but you are being too self serving to be a moderator for a forum. I like sharing my opinion here, but if a moderator is going to tell people that they are force feeding opinions, then I must be in the wrong place.

C'mon man. Forums are platforms for expressing opinions. Calling it force feeding is your own perspective and not everyone thinks that. Ban me if you want, but you are being too self serving to be a moderator for a forum. I like sharing my opinion here, but if a moderator is going to tell people that they are force feeding opinions, then I must be in the wrong place.
:lol: AND :lol:

Sharing an opinion is great, but repeating the same (negative) opinion over and over, when 99% of the community disagrees, is a bit annoying. Just my $0.02

Last edited:
On another note, I'm wearing my BC3 today. An NFL head ref, who's not really a sneakers guy, said "new shoes? I like them!"

It's crazy how many non-sneakerhead people seem to like these shoes. The colors, the design, it just works so well.

i got a compliment on them the other day from my controller who isn't into sneakers

The best thing you can do is not buy. Bamma been going at it for months. Nobody cares Tony

Last edited:
No need to apologize. Not everyone agrees with what I post.

I don't believe either Tony or I have come into the III thread daily saying the same thing over and over again. We, and others, have expressed our dismay with what Nike has done to the IIIs, and we have expressed it more than once. But I'd hardly describe us as raining on everyone's parade. The fact is, the III is the grail of grails for me, and I will continue from time to time to let my feelings be known. I'm not naive enough to think Nike reps are going to see the negative posts and do something about it, but on the other hand consumer complaints do sometimes make a difference. Eventually. If the majority of people are happy and think this was a great retro, then good for them. But I don't agree with that sentiment. And that should be just fine, too.

No man, I disagree. Can't we just appreciate that they released an original colorway of the 3 with Nike air for once. Years ago we were begging for this. We get it and still so many not pleased.

I understand your point, J, but personally no, I don't appreciate it. Nike Air wasn't the only thing some of us asked for. And I spoke with my wallet by buying zero pairs when, if Nike would do the III properly, I'd have easily bought three or four pairs with zero effs given. But I'm glad you're happy with them. I sincerely wish I felt the same way.

I don't believe either Tony or I have come into the III thread daily saying the same thing over and over again. We, and others, have expressed our dismay with what Nike has done to the IIIs, and we have expressed it more than once. But I'd hardly describe us as raining on everyone's parade. The fact is, the III is the grail of grails for me, and I will continue from time to time to let my feelings be known. I'm not naive enough to think Nike reps are going to see the negative posts and do something about it, but on the other hand consumer complaints do sometimes make a difference. Eventually. If the majority of people are happy and think this was a great retro, then good for them. But I don't agree with that sentiment. And that should be just fine, too.
All of this and you don’t know I wasn’t talking to you or about you?
Have you even pulled his profile and see what he does?
Some of y’all take stuff to the extreme or comment without having knowledge of the history of the user whom you are even trying to defend. Y’all just react and talk.

Back
Top Bottom