What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’d consider making a WTB thread on here so IF you get a seller, you could at least see what you are buying if that concerns you. eBay also.

Yea definitely, I put the word out in my local shoe pages, hoping I hit on something, thanks for the input man

Just put these on feet for the first time. And damn these are HUGE. I have nearly a inch space from my big toe. Had to order a pair of force fields right away. Packing for my trip this weekend and highly contemplating busting these grails out for the first time.

All my other 3s fit fine. Except the TB which are completely opposite and fit hella snug. Wonder how the Katrina’s fit when I get them in this week
AEB52524-41CE-429B-B270-A5CC64D3733B.jpeg

I finally started wearing my pair, and they feel smaller than the Tinkers. Considerably. These are a little more snug than I'd like (but manageable), and the Tinkers feel a little big (which I'm ok with).

No man, I disagree. Can't we just appreciate that they released an original colorway of the 3 with Nike air for once. Years ago we were begging for this. We get it and still so many not pleased.
Honestly, I could care less if dudes aren’t pleased. It’s the same people constantly posting the same thing over and over like THIS release is going to magically become that shoe of their dreams. It’s like “ok cool. You aren’t happy. Move on.”

ttrywppotklefrixv0mc.jpg

AEB52524-41CE-429B-B270-A5CC64D3733B.jpeg

a damned shame

They should consider making retros just like when MJ played in them and the way Tinker designed them. This may require going back to the factory level and teach workers how to make the sneakers the old-fashioned way, with less automation and more handcrafted quality. You know, not really a premium retro, more of a remaster of the line itself. I don’t know if the Brand would ever consider it, they would have to increase the price I’m sure, but hey a guy can dream can’t he?

Or give us that original shape/quality and charge $400. The way people talk about it, I’m sure they’d pay for it lol
:lol: facts.
If it were a grail to me.... I’d probably pay it but that would def mean doing it to spec. Materials and all.

I pay that for my grails so I know I’d be fronting if it became a reality for a new OG type.

:lol: facts.
If it were a grail to me.... I’d probably pay it but that would def mean doing it to spec. Materials and all.

I pay that for my grails so I know I’d be fronting if it became a reality for a new OG type.

Mannnn haha, just imagine if 1’s got that treatment. Heads will roll haha

No man, I disagree. Can't we just appreciate that they released an original colorway of the 3 with Nike air for once. Years ago we were begging for this. We get it and still so many not pleased.

It's just a very vocal minority that aren't happy. Literally like 3-4 guys on NT spouting the same ish over and over.

I don't know a single person in real life that cares about EP height or whatever else these people are complaining about. I'm picky, so I understand voicing the initial complaints - I just don't understand the need to repeat them ad nauseam for months now. We get it, you don't like the shoe. Considering 99% of us LOVE the shoe, can you just let us enjoy them?

Last edited:
Facts. I’m sure a lot of us have that shoe that we would splurg on if done perfect.

11s get me going. I would prolly get the whole og set. All 3 of them :lol:

Woo that ‘95 PL cut, for sure

It's just a very vocal minority that aren't happy. Literally like 3-4 guys on NT spouting the same ish over and over.

I don't know a single person in real life that cares about EP height or whatever else these people are complaining about. I'm picky, so I understand voicing the initial complaints - I just don't understand the need to repeat them ad nauseam for months now. We get it, you don't like the shoe. Considering 99% of us LOVE the shoe, can you just let us enjoy them?

Make it 5 guys because these aren’t good. This is my favorite shoe and I didn’t buy, i’ll stay with my 01’s. Keep being satisfied and you’re going to keep paying higher prices for lower quality shoes, Nike’s not going to do anything right until you hit them in their pockets.

Back
Top Bottom