Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
5D0DF67D-7D9B-4DEA-B4D0-082066ACC918.jpeg

Perforations :sick:

These are so wack that they look like fakes attempting to be BC3’s. Hoping the men’s looks nothing like this

One of the things that I loved about the recent True Blue OG reissue was that they fixed the cracking midsole issue (at least on my pair). The paint job was sloppy but the midsole on my pair has yet to crack with tons of wear whereas my BC3s (and Bred 4s as well) cracked after the first couple of pairs. Hoping for the same on these reissues. First and only pair of J's I've wanted in years!

I'm still trying to figure out why only the youth pairs are being leaked. And does anyone have good pics of GS true blues that would compare to the recent pic? Id like to think there is some big marketing plan behind these, and like M marztharealist said they are waiting till after the holiday drops to do it.

Perforations May be a turn off on the final product by looking at the only pic of them we’ve seen. I don’t care either way, this is the only og 3 I’ve yet to own and only the second of 3 with Nike Air
C7657B04-7C18-41CD-BD5C-9F8B9EE7606A.jpeg

Perforations May be a turn off on the final product by looking at the only pic of them we’ve seen. I don’t care either way, this is the only og 3 I’ve yet to own and only the second of 3 with Nike Air
C7657B04-7C18-41CD-BD5C-9F8B9EE7606A.jpeg
I got tired of the speculations and digitally added the sole to the upper. The shoe itself looks pretty decent but not perfect

blackcement3.jpeg

At this point we getting anxious to see men's
So about any new looking pic makes us think that it's a men pair.

Back
Top Bottom