• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
C
I think you mean comprehension skills

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.49.50 PM.png

Everyone gets all worked up about the first crappy pic of a most likely fake shoe :lol: just wait for official pics. It’s not that serious.

Alright, got my Roc-A-Fella Forces, so now it’s time to focus in on these.

2 pairs in Feb, and then I’m out of the game for a while...

The men's nikeair tb3 in terms of quality was mixed, some were pretty nice others were not

I Expect the same with these 2018 nc3

Yes..YES!!! love how thin the material is with the print and also how the color of the print isn't all tacky.

Wore my true blues for the first time in a while the other day. Those shoes are the worst pair of jordans i have ever worn by a mile. I really hope BC 3's are not the same or i will have to pass.

2016s are dope all around. I love my tbs. ONLY thing I might agree with is the tongue liner. other than that, these were almost a double up for me. and still may be in the future. I don't like the og ep. it reminds me of those fubu knockoffs lol. anyway, these shoes are just as comfy as cements, if not more.

I doubled on TB3 and very happy that....just that I needed 4 pairs to make 2 proper ones (not used to do that, only other case was for command force...due to glue issue mainly)

Back
Top Bottom