What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
That pic certainly isn’t a gs version. It’s disappointing but it’s not gs. It’s the only “early” pic of the men’s pair out. This brings me back to space jam thread confusion about a men’s pair thought to be gs.

I actually like that bold font on the back. Right now its the only thing I'm liking. The real pics need to show up.. I pretty sure we are getting TB shape. I just don't get what they are waiting on with pics. Hype is already there. JBs little prestige plan isn't needed for these.
They're acting like we're in store for something incredible. Which makes this all so much worse when they bust out these demastered 3s

lol at peeps saying they passing....the turn will be strong with these.
Oh I'm definitely not passing. But the waiting for real pics is kinda annoying. These 3s are gonna look good. But the delay is? I swear I'm not complaining. Can't wait for these.:nthat:

Yeah I gotta admit I’m copping no matter what. Never could afford Jordans as a kid. Never owned a pair of BC3s. So I’m not missing my chance to get a pair. Nike Air on the back makes it even better. Say what you want, but if the quality is at least the SAME as the TB3s, I’ll be happy.

I just hope the tumbled leather is buttery. Not saying the 2011 wC 3 was perfect but i remember being impressed back in 2011 when i copped. I copped the 2016 true blue and I’ll cop these too. Possibly a double

Back
Top Bottom