• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
2018 has been a hell of a year!

Wore this same pair back in March to the Great Pyramids of Egypt, I'm happy to report that they also held up for Machu Picchu, Peru.

I wish my 2001 pair would've held up for the 3 other world wonders I've done. But anyway 2 more left, you bet i'll have these on also.

machu.jpg

Bro, you’re doing it right :nthat:

I just took these out the box for the first time in a month and I saw some white film/dust that made them look like how 94 and 2001 backtabs look now. I wiped it off, but for a second I thought this was #ajkogate again with mold. They’re not DS, so idk. Anyone else experience this?

I just took these out the box for the first time in a month and I saw some white film/dust on the back tab that made them look like how 94 and 2001 backtabs look now. I wiped it off, but for a second I thought this was #ajkogate again with mold. They’re not DS, so idk. Anyone else experience this?
Hello?

I wore mine consistently for about 2 weeks after they released. Then I went to wearing them maybe once a week or every other week from then on out. I wipe them down with a water-based baby wipe usually after a couple of wears, then let them dry before putting them back in their box, and in the closet. I haven't noticed the film/dust that you are describing. FWIW, I live in Long Beach, CA.

I wore mine consistently for about 2 weeks after they released. Then I went to wearing them maybe once a week or every other week from then on out. I wipe them down with a water-based baby wipe usually after a couple of wears, then let them dry before putting them back in their box, and in the closet. I haven't noticed the film/dust that you are describing. FWIW, I live in Long Beach, CA.

th

funny, cause I use baby wipes to clean my kicks too. mind telling me what "water based" wipes are you exactly using and where to get it from? I usually go to target and get the "up&up" brand sensitive skin....since its free of alcohol etc. lol.

funny, cause I use baby wipes to clean my kicks too. mind telling me what "water based" wipes are you exactly using and where to get it from? I usually go to target and get the "up&up" brand sensitive skin....since its free of alcohol etc. lol.

Haha, thats rad. I'll ask the wifey when I get home tonight.

2018 has been a hell of a year!

Wore this same pair back in March to the Great Pyramids of Egypt, I'm happy to report that they also held up for Machu Picchu, Peru.

I wish my 2001 pair would've held up for the 3 other world wonders I've done. But anyway 2 more left, you bet i'll have these on also.

machu.jpg

You from Texas bro?

I get you. The white black toe 13 I was wearing in 98 when my son was born. That will always stick with me. Awesome pic.
Little mans pants are dope.
Thanks man. Adds that much more meaning to shoes that are already iconic/ special to us, in a much more personal way.
As for the pants the whole little outfit was an outlet find, I got the set months before he was born and I’m glad he’s finally big enough to wear em.
I got my nephew baby boy a pair of these, days after he was born... He'll be killin em in preschool tho :lol:

Your nephew’s gonna be pulling digits before he can count to 10!

Back
Top Bottom