What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Man this sh-- is crazy. One of the most coveted shoes in the Brands history is being held behind scenes for what? In all the years Ive been apart of NikeTalk, never would I have thought an OG black cement color would have such a dead thread. It def shows how things have changed over the years. Nike withholding pics is a disservice to this release. If there is one at this point. Just don't get it. I truly believe the collabs are taking things over and Original colors are taking a back seat. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it looks like. I don't think Ive ever seen a December like this.

Wouldn't you want to pickup OG cws on deeeeeep discount? I got my 2016 TB 3s for like $150 shipped lol You should be glad so many GR, OG retros are struggling to sell at retail.

Who cares if people weren't feeling them or not. As long as the person who secured them is satisfied then it's good.

Right and my point was that they failed to move at MSRP. I bought a pair at deep discount and am happy with them but people didn't like them enough to pay full retail for them-take that however you will.

Love my love 13s and love them more for the $152 I paid for them! Too bad jb always switching sizes up... cause I got the wrong size. I don't see bc3s hitting discounts but then again, never thought black/red 13s would either

Well that sucks because the bred 13s were nothing special
500x1000px-LL-cb67b071_tumblr_inline_n50dqwEjWL1qjqtjc.gif

I stared at this gif in a trance for way too long before reading the post and realizing it was at me.
I was stuck in a thought loop on Air Sukaragi about the 13s.

Bruh, we're you even alive for the OG Breds? Aren't you like 19?

Like I said, the 2017 was nothing special.

And with that out of the way I'm going to sleep.

I stared at this gif in a trance for way too long before reading the post and realizing it was at me.
I was stuck in a thought loop on Air Sukaragi about the 13s.

Bruh, we're you even alive for the OG Breds? Aren't you like 19?

Like I said, the 2017 was nothing special.

And with that out of the way I'm going to sleep.

The gif was a joke, nothing serious and I apologise. Never the less, when the OG black/red's came out I was in high school, so I was well alive then. The black/red 13's are my absolute favorite shoe of all time. Although I did not own the originals at that time because I could not afford them. I brought the retro on release day December 2004 on that Wednesday I believe and the other pair after the disappointing 2013 pair released.

You said they are not special and that's your preference and right and I completely disagree. So what they took forever to sell out or if they are still sitting in stores. At least, I was able to double up on this year's release as a result :pimp:. In 2004, I had to jump through hoops to get a pair for myself and my younger sister for her Christmas present.

Let me know what 6 or 7 year old wear size 10.5 in 2004. For some of the vets around here from NY, they know about the black laces with the poka-dots (on left shoe). I done the laces like that with some 12's and 13's in the early retro years.

We will find out how special how this shoe is after JB starts cutting down the production rate.

P.S. not trying to make this a AJ13 topic.

20131026_104703.jpg

If the quality is bad on these (worse than 2016 NA TB 3s), are you guys going to pass? I’m debating if I should or shouldn’t as this is one of my fav cws on any Jordan ever but I also don’t want to pay full retail for shoes with issues (messed up EP, etc.).

Amazing how many Non bc3 related sneakers were discussing in here

Yea we need these shoes by now

Ain't nobody passing on these due to quality.

Should we? Yes, absolutely if the quality is trash. The sad reality is most of us have no willpower when it comes to certain Jordans.

If the quality is bad on these (worse than 2016 NA TB 3s), are you guys going to pass? I’m debating if I should or shouldn’t as this is one of my fav cws on any Jordan ever but I also don’t want to pay full retail for shoes with issues (messed up EP, etc.).

To me, the true blues were solid, both of my pairs are fine. Only way I'll pass if if the midsole reverts back to chips r us.

Last edited:
Ain't nobody passing on these due to quality.

Should we? Yes, absolutely if the quality is trash. The sad reality is most of us have no willpower when it comes to certain Jordans.
If the quality is anything like the most recent III retros I'm easily passing. Just not willing to spend my money on inferior quality shoes these days. Also mainly because by 2001s are wearable again:wink:

Back
Top Bottom