• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Leaked first image

3B84BA10-DF07-4E73-8BE0-E2D06DD873BD.jpeg

*NT IMPLODES

I'm ashamed that those were tempting to me for the briefest moment back in '08 :lol: :smh:

I'm not nearly as anxious for actual pictures as others in here seem to be (I've pretty much already prepared myself for some level of disappointment, but to buy them anyway), but the lack of them is really interesting. Rare as hell for modern non-NRG/Tier Zero/collab retros.

Man this sh-- is crazy. One of the most coveted shoes in the Brands history is being held behind scenes for what? In all the years Ive been apart of NikeTalk, never would I have thought an OG black cement color would have such a dead thread. It def shows how things have changed over the years. Nike withholding pics is a disservice to this release. If there is one at this point. Just don't get it. I truly believe the collabs are taking things over and Original colors are taking a back seat. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it looks like. I don't think Ive ever seen a December like this.

Oh trust me like others will say

This thread will zoooooommm when we come close to release day, ordering online, in-store and then aftermath

Anyone’s comfort in the CDP’s feel like crap to them now? They straight unbearable to wear now.
Can’t even wear my ‘01s cuz the heel tab is cracked |l

Man this sh-- is crazy. One of the most coveted shoes in the Brands history is being held behind scenes for what? In all the years Ive been apart of NikeTalk, never would I have thought an OG black cement color would have such a dead thread. It def shows how things have changed over the years. Nike withholding pics is a disservice to this release. If there is one at this point. Just don't get it. I truly believe the collabs are taking things over and Original colors are taking a back seat. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it looks like. I don't think Ive ever seen a December like this.

I'm all my 17+ years on NT I've never not seen pics(wether it was catalog images for brick and mortar stores, renderings, or "official" JB sketches) of a shoe this close to the release... QS's and colab shoes excluded obviously. I was gonna cop, but I'm now leaning toward just passing... and picking up a pair of 88's (my fave 3 by far) from when I thought I'd "left" the shoe game still kicking myself for missing those. I may be in thw minority but to me WC3>BC3

Back
Top Bottom