What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I'm getting kinda worried they are gonna end up changing something BIG maybe some kind of piping detail, some kind of commemorative badge for the 30th anniversary all star game, alternating colors, different color EP, or EP in places like the TB3 around the laces (which I think I might like) I'm not real picky when it comes to minor details I.E shape, types of leather, elephant print size etc... but this has gone on WAY TO LONG NOW! I need pics soon, or I'm just gonna order some 88's. Not to derail, but how are those of you with the 88s pairs holding up?

Anyone’s comfort in the CDP’s feel like crap to them now? They straight unbearable to wear now.
Can’t even wear my ‘01s cuz the heel tab is cracked |l

No, my pair is still ok as far as comfort. Paint on the midsole is another story.

There's so many shoes coming out but once these get posted on ig release week, the masses will be out for these

I'm getting kinda worried they are gonna end up changing something BIG maybe some kind of piping detail, some kind of commemorative badge for the 30th anniversary all star game, alternating colors, different color EP, or EP in places like the TB3 around the laces (which I think I might like) I'm not real picky when it comes to minor details I.E shape, types of leather, elephant print size etc... but this has gone on WAY TO LONG NOW! I need pics soon, or I'm just gonna order some 88's. Not to derail, but how are those of you with the 88s pairs holding up?

I don't think you have to worry about that since other Nike Air releases didn't really do any of the things you listed.

The thread started Nov 17 2016

And we just been hype, chilling talking about the shape and overall expectations over and over for a year straight

I'm impressed

Its definitely weird that we haven't seen any pics, even from the fake sites. At least we would have a general idea of what the shoes would look like. I'm' not going to be shocked if these don't end up coming out in February.

Man this sh-- is crazy. One of the most coveted shoes in the Brands history is being held behind scenes for what? In all the years Ive been apart of NikeTalk, never would I have thought an OG black cement color would have such a dead thread. It def shows how things have changed over the years. Nike withholding pics is a disservice to this release. If there is one at this point. Just don't get it. I truly believe the collabs are taking things over and Original colors are taking a back seat. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it looks like. I don't think Ive ever seen a December like this.

One positive is if collabs are taking the brunt of the hype, maybe it will make grabbing the OGs easier. If so, I'm all for that.

Doubtful though, I'm sure come close to release this place will be swamped.

Wishful thinking but if they just popped up on the radar like this years bred 13’s I’d be an extremely happy man.

Nike is keeping things hush hush until like 2 - 3 weeks before release date
I was thinking the same thing considering we still got the whole month of January to go through. Regardless though we need pics sooner than later this tension with no pics or info is crazy

Yea I forgot that the same thing happened with the black/red 13s. We didn't get pics until a few weeks before the release date.

Back
Top Bottom