• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
PXL_20220925_000612485.jpg

I have a back up pair of '18s still ds and a ds pair of '01s. The ep on the '01s make the '18s not look so bad afterall, eh? No one complained in '01 either. So with all that said, yea the '18s ain't the best retro ala '22 FRs, but yall who be acting like the '18s are no longer wearable and the worst abomination ever need to stop it with all the theatrics.

20220926_012837.jpg
20220926_012956.jpg

Last edited:
I have a back up pair of '18s still ds and a ds pair of '01s. The ep on the '01s make the '18s not look so bad afterall, eh? No one complained in '01 either. So with all that said, yea the '18s ain't the best retro ala '22 FRs, but yall who be acting like the '18s are no longer wearable and the worst abomination ever need to stop it with all the theatrics.

20220926_012837.jpg
20220926_012956.jpg

Man stop it, nice try! :lol: Stop trying to make excuses for the 18's. :lol: The EP on your pair of 2001's was an exception, not the norm.

You just had bad luck with that extremely bold print on your pair. Below is what most 01's looked like....
asasasasasas 001.jpg

Wrong again. QC has always been all over the place. Not only was my ep too bold, but look at the height AND shape of the ep. If you think my pair was an anomaly, you're wrong AGAIN! 🤣 This didn't start with '22 FRs, which is why I had to leave that thread. Them dudes in there nitpicking every single minute detail and it got annoying. I'm never going back in there. I get wanting to have a "perfect pair," but 50 pages about ep boldness and height is beyond overkill.

Anyway, my point is YOU and the rest with this FALSE narrative that '18 BC3s are the worst ever retro and it's unwearable gotta stop. Yall are over exaggerating!

Wrong again. QC has always been all over the place. Not only was my ep too bold, but look at the height AND shape of the ep. If you think my pair was an anomaly, you're wrong AGAIN! 🤣 This didn't start with '22 FRs, which is why I had to leave that thread. Them dudes in there nitpicking every single minute detail and it got annoying. I'm never going back in there. I get wanting to have a "perfect pair," but 50 pages about ep boldness and height is beyond overkill.

Anyway, my point is YOU and the rest with this FALSE narrative that '18 BC3s are the worst ever retro and it's unwearable gotta stop. Yall are over exaggerating!

You might want to read my post again. :lol: :smh: I'm only talking about the boldness of the EP on your pair, which you specifically mentioned. Nothing else about QC. Of course QC has been all over the place even going back to the OG's in the 80's!

And it was 100% the anomaly for 2001's to have that bold of EP. I've seen it that thick on some pairs here and there, but most 2001's were not that thick. Stop it.

Finally, 2018's were NOT the worst. Why you putting words in my mouth?? :lol: 2012's the worst BC retro obviously.

I don't know why you mad for? You cats is weird for no reason.

He mentioned it in this thread or another that he had his midsoles replaced and repainted.
I was basically saying the midsoles would most likely need to be swapped for me to wear them without separation. Those are the og soles still on them, hence the discoloration and foggy air bubble.

I don't know why you mad for? You cats is weird for no reason.

He mentioned it in this thread or another that he had his midsoles replaced and repainted.

I’m “mad”…that’s your response?:lol:

Nah I’m good B, just disappointedI casually made what, 3 or 4 points but ’weird cats’ like you just looking to be right…

….Well, how’d that work out?

Got some socially inept mf’ers around here for real…

:lol:

Were the old school midsoles dyed? They at least were painted differently because it seemed like the paint had soaked into the pores of the foam and wasn't just a thick layer sitting on top like todays retros.

manposite manposite

Absolutely; it was more of a dye which permeated into the midsole foam & thus flaking or chipping didn’t happen like it does today…👌

I’m “mad”…that’s your response?:lol:

Nah I’m good B, just disappointedI casually made what, 3 or 4 points but ’weird cats’ like you just looking to be right…

….Well, how’d that work out?

Got some socially inept mf’ers around here for real…

:lol:

Manposite kool in my book....ain't no smoke

Last edited:
So, since these are on topic with respect to shape and similarity to Black/Cements...I had a midsole and heel tab replacement completed on my '01 pair. I finally got them back after a long wait.

Quick notes of opinion...I never copped any of the previous Black/Cement because of the overall shape and elephant print issues. I DID cop the Desert Elephants cause they looked fire to me from day one (the initial rendering and then the actual release version). And also because they reminded me of the '01's and 94's. Anyway....without further ado, some eye candy. Midsole was painted sail to give the aged look and keep separate from the test. Threw in some shots with my 99 IV's as i was looking at both earlier. DEIII box present cause I was comparing;
20220818_203919.jpg
20220818_204009.jpg
20220818_203951.jpg
20220818_203931.jpg
20220818_204023.jpg
20220818_215045.jpg
20220818_214916.jpg

I had Charm mixed up with this cat, but I KNEW someone said they painted them midsoles on the swap.

manposite manposite I rock wit you this whole time, this lil petty sht unnecessary.

Truce.

Back
Top Bottom