What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
We all need to have the mentality that these won't be easy. I do. Everyone that wants these just needs to do their homework like tupac003 tupac003 said and be prepared. Last time a release was easy to me was late 90s. I take no release for granite.

right or wrong 250k is no small amount

if anything they overproduced the true blue 3s

some outlets still have pairs

We all need to have the mentality that these won't be easy. I do. Everyone that wants these just needs to do their homework like tupac003 tupac003 said and be prepared. Last time a release was easy to me was late 90s. I take no release for granite.

"Do your homework" is just another way of saying "Hope luck is on your side" because all it is just hoping that the store receives a lot of pairs (in your size), hoping that you win (if they do app reserve, SNKRS, or sneaker store websites), and hoping you will get to the store on time (to secure your pair).

"Do your homework" is just another way of saying "Hope luck is on your side" because all it is just hoping that the store receives a lot of pairs (in your size), hoping that you win (if they do app reserve, SNKRS, or sneaker store websites), and hoping you will get to the store on time (to secure your pair).
What's your advice to secure a pair?

Luck? Lol sure.

Do whatever it you feel you need to do in order to get your pair or pairs.

It’s really that simple.

Last edited:
Damn if Air Jordan 1’s gonna be impossible to get then I gotta drop out. Really want the shadows tho

Will put in as many raffles as I can for the BC3’s

I always laugh when I see this statement in regard to a sneaker release.

What does it even mean...
I guess it means just be prepared, I ask store managers a week before the availability. Is it a raffle or first come. Idk in other words I just don't go into a release like this thinking its an easy grab. Just trying to find all the info you can about the release is the best definition I can come up with. I have the snkrs app so that may help. Most of all I read whats in here to get most of my info.

looks good. are there shape/material differences between the original and this retro? sure. but its not like its a big difference like the issues we have seen in the past with a shoe like the air max 1.

i'll believe the "limited" talk when i see it. bottom line is, nobody really knows for sure. really hard to see nike/JB making big releases like the BC3 and the concord 11s limited. the definition of limited has changed anyway.

i would think that nike/jb would just want to more accurately predict supply/demand with their releases. there just isnt nearly as much demand for a UNC 6 as it will be for this BC3.

i saw a number like 250k a few pages ago. if that is the definition of the new "limited" i am ok with that and i know i'll get a pair for retail. now if we are talking 50k or some stupid number like that, nike/jb would be just plain dumb to do that.

IMO

I mean, if Nike limits this release, one of their most iconic sneakers EVER, they would be shooting themselves in the foot. 2016 SpaceJams were produced in HUGE numbers and they STILL sold out, if I recall it’s been Nike’s most profitable launch, ever. Spacejams are iconic, but I think it’s safe to say BC3s take the cake.

I mean, if Nike limits this release, one of their most iconic sneakers EVER, they would be shooting themselves in the foot. 2016 SpaceJams were produced in HUGE numbers and they STILL sold out, if I recall it’s been Nike’s most profitable launch, ever. Spacejams are iconic, but I think it’s safe to say BC3s take the cake.
If they make these limited they stupid

looks good. are there shape/material differences between the original and this retro? sure. but its not like its a big difference like the issues we have seen in the past with a shoe like the air max 1.

i'll believe the "limited" talk when i see it. bottom line is, nobody really knows for sure. really hard to see nike/JB making big releases like the BC3 and the concord 11s limited. the definition of limited has changed anyway.

i would think that nike/jb would just want to more accurately predict supply/demand with their releases. there just isnt nearly as much demand for a UNC 6 as it will be for this BC3.

i saw a number like 250k a few pages ago. if that is the definition of the new "limited" i am ok with that and i know i'll get a pair for retail. now if we are talking 50k or some stupid number like that, nike/jb would be just plain dumb to do that.

IMO

Differences between what? This and the 2011s? Yeah you're right.

The 1988s? You're blind.

Jordan brand is to blame for this.

This is tinkers most important shoe next to the airmax1. They went above and beyond to fix the am1 and did a huge campaign for it. Even had an ad with dudes talking **** about the old shape.

And now Jordan is up to bat. And we can all remember what happens when Jordan is up to bat.
images

This is a whiff heard round the world.

Back
Top Bottom