What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
if it is somewhat limited thats poppin..gives me a challenge and i like that....i love when my heart pounds

Jordan brand is to blame for this.

This is tinkers most important shoe next to the airmax1. They went above and beyond to fix the am1 and did a huge campaign for it. Even had an ad with dudes talking **** about the old shape.

And now Jordan is up to bat. And we can all remember what happens when Jordan is up to bat.
images

This is a whiff heard round the world.
Link to ad where dudes talking about the old shape? I love what Nike did to the air max 1 releases so far, they've made the toe box so much sexier. I'm still rocking my air max 1 tape and they look day and night with the new and improved toe box.

His point is that the differences are far from subtle
my point was that there are differences. no matter how obvious or subtle. but they still look good

again, its rare that any retro is spot on with the original. the differences with this BC3 and other retros arent drastic enough to make you wanna stuff the toe box and bend them backwards over a table...or... wet the toe box and iron it with a wet towel in between (see previous air max 1 retros). thats my opinion of a DRASTIC difference.

he read what he wanted to read and took from it what he wanted to take.

Last edited:
So now were at the point in this thread where we pick apart every quote making a bigger deal of it then it needs to be. No ones safe in here. :lol:

If you don't like the retro because it's not true to the OG or whatever, why are you still here?

It is what it is, JB isn't putting a gun to your head. At the end of the day these are sneakers. People just WANT to be unhappy man

If you don't like the retro because it's not true to the OG or whatever, why are you still here?

It is what it is, JB isn't putting a gun to your head. At the end of the day these are sneakers. People just WANT to be unhappy man
You are right in so many ways. But a lot in here just like to talk about what they want. Nothing wrong there. I'm thrilled for this drop.

You are right in so many ways. But a lot in here just like to talk about what they want. Nothing wrong there. I'm thrilled for this drop.

I get it, I really do. It's part of the discussion aspect of a forum. But some cats are arguing over trivial things. Just be happy bruhs. It's Christmas and JB is dropping the GOAT Jordan in less than 2 months.

It ain't over til NDC pics drop

I'm seriously just thinking about how to customize them at this point though

Just a little hot water and a razor blade for the toe box. Then me after I **** it up.

Back
Top Bottom