Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just let me complain about everyone complaining :lol:

OG styling means nothing to me. Let me be, b

And you mean nothing to Nike. They don't respect you, and they know you're probably dumb enough to overlook the weak spots of this shoe because your generation has shown them that you all are fine with half-assed and paper tigers.

This shoe is a really poor representation of what theyre supposed to be. Almost to the point of obvious disdain of their fan base. The OG 3 is highly fashionable and classy. Denim God's. This **** right here is a joke. Goofy kid ****. I need to wear things that express taste. I'm too old for these toy shoes.

Nike should be absolutely ashamed of them selves.

And NO, I won't stop complaining. If they want to disrespect us with this dog**** I plan on rubbing their nose in it until I get tired. And then I'll call the corporate office when my fingers start to hurt.

F these people

My reaction to all the crying in here
a1so6o.gif

These are looking good enough to me. Can't wait :pimp:

And you mean nothing to Nike. They don't respect you, and they know you're probably dumb enough to overlook the weak spots of this shoe because your generation has shown them that you all are fine with half-assed and paper tigers.

This shoe is a really poor representation of what theyre supposed to be. Almost to the point of obvious disdain of their fan base. The OG 3 is highly fashionable and classy. Denim God's. This **** right here is a joke. Goofy kid ****. I need to wear things that express taste. I'm too old for these toy shoes.

And NO, I won't stop complaining. If they want to disrespect us with this dog**** I plan on rubbing their nose in it until I get tired. And then I'll call the corporate office when my fingers start to hurt.

F these people

Stop making blanketed statements.

F these people
:rofl:I swear your my favorite to read on here ever. You never disappoint. I like this retro, but I get you though.

It's just infuriating when people praise Nike over obvious bs releases because it just encourages them to do it more. These could have been the new Jordan 1 OG hi for them market-wise. Looks like that's not changing anytime soon though.

Guys. If we band together and boycott them maybe it won't take another 30 years for another crack at something decent. Only you can prevent dumpster fires. Buy them and live with your shame.

It's just infuriating when people praise Nike over obvious bs releases because it just encourages them to do it more. These could have been the new Jordan 1 OG hi for them market-wise. Looks like that's not changing anytime soon though.

Guys. If we band together and boycott them maybe it won't take another 30 years for another crack at something decent. Only you can prevent dumpster fires. Buy them and live with your shame.

Chill fam, you know you’re copping these

:lol: I'm shameless. Love 3s. Cant help myself.

So dudes are going to come in here and type over and over for the next month and a half how they don't like something?

That's what's infuriating

Once you've said your peace, you should be boycotting the topic.

Yup It’s gonna take more than Nike Air to get me to buy these trash replica. If they hit the sale racks...I’ll consider it. I mean look at the leather...and that elephant print ugh. And don’t get me started on the shape.

What do you mean by this? If you're talking about them using Nike Air on them for retro + colorways I don't like that idea. 1s are acceptable to this because the Jumpman distorts the look of them. If you're talking about the resale market that is not the way either. Also yes, Jordan Brand has several versions they could have used to remake the shape, even the most recent 2014 sample. Remember pairs can vary with releases such as this, come February we will know the truth.

What do you mean by this? If you're talking about them using Nike Air on them for retro + colorways I don't like that idea. 1s are acceptable to this because the Jumpman distorts the look of them. If you're talking about the resale market that is not the way either. Also yes, Jordan Brand has several versions they could have used to remake the shape, even the most recent 2014 sample. Remember pairs can vary with releases such as this, come February we will know the truth.
What he is saying is since they went so good on the Jordan 1 bringing it back to near OG form. They should be doing that with the 3.

F these people
Stop it.... get some help.

I think complaints are fair and people need to respect that. Some people take what they are given each year not caring. Nothing wrong with that. Others have expectations and are detail buffs. That’s fine too. I wouldn’t want to be in a thread or forum where everyone just praises anything without critique. I’m guessing everyone is an adult in here, and adults respect opinions and views different than theirs.

You don’t look cooler complaining about complainers.

And Jordan Brand does in fact put more effort into the build of the jordan 1 than they do every other retro.

Damn all this verbal warfare on NYD 2018:lol:
They just opinions though, no harm in it. Yeah it gets old sometimes but what else are we gonna talk about before the release? Availability, quality, or bi---- about how its made. You can only hear "copped" so many times. Anyways, until @babyjs23 drops more knowledge for us and how to purchase, what else is there? Happy New Year Everyone!

One of the few that truly gets it.

Obviously boycotting is not gonna happen and Nike wasn’t embarrassed enough by the tb3 quality issues. Plenty of people in here somehow keep defending those and saying they were acceptable so I can see why Nike continues to pay zero attention to detail.

I appreciate you continuing to bring up these issues even if others are tired of hearing it.

I'll buy them, enjoy them, rock them to death. Acting like some martyr or some ****. Get real

They're sneakers at the end of the day. If you want quality, why are you buying any sneakers in the first place?

Go buy some horween leather, Goodyear welted shoes.

It's a business. Nike doesn't care about you elitist. They care about $$$$$$. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll be happy. Brand loyalty means nothing anymore. Accept that and move the **** ob

I think complaints are fair and people need to respect that. Some people take what they are given each year not caring. Nothing wrong with that. Others have expectations and are detail buffs. That’s fine too. I wouldn’t want to be in a thread or forum where everyone just praises anything without critique. I’m guessing everyone is an adult in here, and adults respect opinions and views different than theirs.

You don’t look cooler complaining about complainers.

And Jordan Brand does in fact put more effort into the build of the jordan 1 than they do every other retro.

Adults also don't complain about something and call corporate like an infant throwing a temper tantrum on the floor

Back
Top Bottom