What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
3s fans are lucky tbh. Black cement 3s always look more like the OG than the black infrared 6. Folks were happy with 3m but didn’t know that Nike Air, durabuck AND that leathery heel was missing. 3s have bad shape, but at least the overall look is maintained better than the infrared retros.

Gs pairs again
D21C0942-5DEE-4D51-80D4-888C6B67D8B1.jpeg
9F2846C0-79CF-4FA7-961D-849E1E09196E.jpeg

Last edited:
3s fans are lucky tbh. Black cement 3s always look more like the OG than the black infrared 6. Folks were happy with 3m but didn’t know that Nike Air, durabuck AND that leathery heel was missing. 3s have bad shape, but at least the overall look is maintained better than the infrared retros.
IMG_4950.jpg

I need a pair of white Infrared 6s!
That's my gradually elapsing youth!

Well, they definitely made some changes to the GS pairs as evident from the true blue pair, like the heel tab being plastic, instead of pleather. Leather looks better, and the shape a little better.

Won’t even waste time judging the GS pair, just thrilled that these are no longer rumored to release and are, in fact, definitely on the way. One of my favorite pairs and glad I can replace the 2011 pair I grew out of

Can someone link me to the jordan 2 thread can't seem to find it and I dont wanna post in wrong threads thank you in advance

I can't wait till February. Getting two pairs for sure. One my favorite Jordans of all time. In my top five.

All these idiots on FB saying they look funny because theses newbs don't even know they're GS pictures.

Back
Top Bottom