What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Still salty to this day I missed out. Was at work during the release dealing with some bull ish that day. Never felt like paying after market price since.
I had a guy at a boutique claim he was gonna hold them for me later that week after I got paid went up there just for him to tell me he sold them off never shopped with that guy again smh

Still salty to this day I missed out. Was at work during the release dealing with some bull ish that day. Never felt like paying after market price since.
^^^^This right here. Im still salty like a saltine.... I've been thinking of them ever since they dropped and wasn't about pay resell.

Somehow copped two off FNL & got them both in after a bad snow storm here.. love my 88s

9B485032-955B-40E5-9091-5FEED8C3B84F.jpeg

Sucks that this is one of biggest drop of next year for them and they are so lazy smh still gonna cop though

Why can’t JB use genuine leather on these?

Because, Jordan Brand.

Don’t know what they’re not consistent in leather usage. If they put real leather on this shoe. People who might only get one pair might get more than one with the leather factor alone.

They damn well know people will still buy even if it’s crap leather.

Why can’t JB use genuine leather on these?
why put effort into materials when people are going to buy them anyway? tb3s should've shown them something but they're probably thinking "bc3s? psshhhhh no way they let these sit", judging by the last few posts in this thread they might be right on that

Yeah why put effort into the Brand's reputation and show off what you can do with one of the premier releases.
that's only for limited releases, you buy these GRs and like it! low material quality = low material prices, we all about that profit margin over here at JB

To make matters worse, it’s crap quality on a sneaker with a higher cost than regular retros. They could’ve used alt ms4/pure $ material.. they were massive releases. Then act like they’re disappointed kicks are sitting til they drop to half the cost. They may make it appear they’re coming back with the limited crap, but a lot of folks already moved on.

Back
Top Bottom