What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I hate these damn shoes lol. I've brought The White, Black, and Red Dunk shirts for $40 each. The Black and Grey shirt with the shoe on the front for $35. The All-Star game black swingman jersey for $120 (Jordan *** isn't even playing). And I still don't have the damn shoes yet. I have never seen this much ish in my life that I have impulse brought in an 8 day period. Btw I just ordered that white shirt from footaction today and took the free shipping but it's coming tomorrow. Anyone had that happen before?

I still think you should try to find the Jordan 1988 All Star to complete the collection

Any idea how these Chinese sites get them so cheap? The conversion rate usually makes shoes more expensive there.

Is Hong Kong different?

And all those are not the BLK cement 3s w NA on the back though. An OG colorway that hasn't been reproduced in 17 years.

true, but for whatever its worth since it's just a small population, Nike Hong Kong offered these up for online pre-order/pre-sale today (a week before release) which i'm surprised. usually a release like this would be an online raffle even for the true blues that flopped lol. hopefully these will be an easy cop for those want them.

Lesson learned.. first and last time ordering sneakers “early.” Ordered 2 weeks ago from fineline.. supposed to ship 1/29, changed to 2/1. Label created yesterday, but USPS still doesn’t have it. So, who knows when they’re coming. Shoulda kept the extra change to put towards one of the limited releases.

Nah I don't know how it's done. I didn't just start buying shoes but I've never done a pre order in any fashion other than a Nike reservation :lol: The places I've seen people do pre orders often don't last tho.
As far as any more replys you can miss me with it cause after this I think I'm done with this site as it's like talking to people who don't wanna hash it up bout kicks instead wanna act some type of way. Ok I don't live in large city therefore I found an honest plug where as soon as he heard about kicks dropping allows you to preorder and save $ alot of times as it's so far in advance. When they hit reg retail mine arrive at the door simple as that no early ish no fake ish no special insider factory is...... Hope this is simple enough? Now I'm out & 4 good I'm a grown *** man who loves kicks not flexing on Nike talk ✌ 4 good! Again if you didn't get any of that fam miss me with it......

ACc0Z4P.gif

Sheesh y’all need them that early. I rather try at retail then pay 300$ if i strike out.

That whole I don’t wanna deal with the release day BS. Is kinda becoming a standard excuse for I just wanna ig stunt early.

But hey everyone pockets different. I just don’t like giving $$$ away if I can at least try for retail.

I see if these were dumb limited, but these will be everywhere

Back
Top Bottom