Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My momma said i can't let nobody ride my bike

7A9DE994-C324-40FB-8F0A-768ABBE59F65.gif

Bro...Google please. Did you not read any of the instructions when downloading the app for footlocker or SNKRS? We don’t mind helping but you’re asking step by step for EVERYTHING, when it’s obvious like “Draw” and “Pending Purchase”.

https://m.footlocker.com/launchreservation

You’re spamming like crazy.

THANK YOU. I know at least three other people including myself gave him that link too.

THANK YOU. I know at least three other people including myself gave him that link too.
I noticed this whole week and last, it’s like we have to give him every little detail when it should be there when he’s downloading it. I tried to be patient but it just won’t stop. Haha

With the free throw pair how are you notified if you win? Email? Text? Or do I need to watch the app for an hour?

Where do I enter the draw?
Yes by email all u do is it will change from draw to enter draw. Go thru like a purchase. And pretty much sit back and wait. it will have a countdown for people to enter the draw once it closes then like about an hour later if u are chosen u will get an email you won. and usually if u use paypal it will notify u first a charge via nike.com etc. Plus just follow the other thread. Usually most post will asap if they selected it will vary between people so we are aware if they start sending out the wins. Then just cross your fingers

You only need one mall with all 3 stores. You don't have to enter a different code for each footlocker store you choose. One code will do it for all three stores chosen in the app.
Thanks, now its just 2 trips
You don't have a mall that has all 3 stores in one location?

You only need a code from one of the stores per app
Sadly I have to go after work and I dont have a mall like that near my job or house

i walked in my mall and everyone said FCFS. now i check and everything says app reservation wtf lol

quick one- the foot site reservation apps, do those select “winners” based on when you submit a reservation (the earlier the better), or is it random once the countdown ends?

I thought it was the latter, but this “head start” business has me thinking it’s the former.

sorry if it’s been answered to death, but I couldn’t find a straight answer on the Info pages for each store.

I wish Canada would get the SNKRS app

I got it to work. You need to download the SNKRS. APK file (android). Not sure of the Ios file extension typet

Set up as in USA.You'll need someone with a US phone to help out as they need to text you a code and use that phone number as part your contact infoi

You need a US delivery address. A po box, a friends address or a postal forwarding service of sorts. I live near a border so po box is golden.

Lastly, setup paypal as your payment method, that way you don't have to worry about a Canadian billing address. You'll need the US delivery address on your PayPal account too

Good luck.

quick one- the foot site reservation apps, do those select “winners” based on when you submit a reservation (the earlier the better), or is it random once the countdown ends?

Its random, and its based on the size you choose and location, some stores may have more pairs than others (to include backdoor pairs).

Back
Top Bottom