• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Jordan brand has a hand in how the stores release the shoes? the App is GOAT

when I picked up the gold 1's today I overheard the manager say they actually wanted to do FCFS for the III's and told corporate but they forced everyone to do the app apparently

screw FCFS on anything nice/decent
Weren't they the ones who shut down midnight releases? I thought the brands always had some sort of impact on release procedures. The big ones anyway

If i dont confirm my reservation thats the same as cancelling right? As in no penalty...cus im pretty damn sure ive heard the app will lower your odds of winning if you reseeve a pair and fail to pick up

4C4493F2-9671-4A1F-A009-8A84BA7F6F49.jpeg
Was able to grab an early access pair from footlocker hollywood and highland. (Watch houseofhoops Instagram story for details) they have plenty of the Kobe’s del sols for sale today too.

brah, you gotta double back for those Kobe's for me!

If i dont confirm my reservation thats the same as cancelling right? As in no penalty...cus im pretty damn sure ive heard the app will lower your odds of winning if you reseeve a pair and fail to pick up

there is no penalty for not picking up but if you aren't grabbing that pair, don't confirm

let it expire and someone on the waitlist can get it

Missed on both FL and FA apps. Only had a 6 minute headstart.
I guess its SNKRS or bust for me tomorrow since I have a busy day and don’t have time to be going around stores to grab an unclaimed pair.

Reactions: Ube
Make sure you cancel. I did that on accident with the 3's last year, pretty sure thats why i keep taking L's because i was on a hot streak prior to that.

Struck out on the App with a 6min head start, but I got the confirmation email from SNS. Hoping to oop a friend on SNKRS tomorrow morning

Im not planning on picking up, lol hit too many. But yea ill just not confirm rather than take the time to cancel each one if theres no penalty.

I wouldnt confirm a pair i dont plan on picking up i just wanted to see if it was worth the time to cancel. Prob not

Hit 2/3 (FTL and FTA). I’m on the waitlist for Champs.

And where did all the 11.5 come from?

I’ve had to deal with the 11.5 skruggles.

Hopefully the quality control with these are top notch compared to the true blues; bought like 3 pairs of true blues from ndc only to pick out the best pairs of the bunch

6 L's today all said and done lol. I bet I can get a pair at 7am on NDC w/ ebates and then another pair at the mall in the afternoon probably.

Back
Top Bottom