Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Its been a minute since I had a pair of J's in hand on release day :nthat:

20180217_133504.jpg

For me I check the SNKRS app at 10 and must have hit buy now and then went to close out the app and must have bought them with th fringer print and about 15 minutes later I get a Email that says you got them... was not. Even trying to get them as I have a pair already.

JB got them kids buyin' doubles even when they don't want 'em, they must be doing something right

Anyone else have trouble using preloaded gift cards on SNKRS?

I got my size as soon as the the cement 3s dropped on SNKRS, but every time I tried to apply my preloaded 100 dollar total giftcards the app immediately crashed. Tried 5-6 times until it finally didnt crash, but when I placed the order...surprise, surprise, the gift cards weren't applied. I wasted my time calling nike and getting put on hold for 45 minutes, only to be told "sorry we can't apply the giftcards once the order is placed." I know that's bull, but I'm not wasting another 45 minutes and my energy arguing with nike.

I still don’t get why people source that Pinoe cat.

All he does is regurgitate info from other sites/blogs.
He has some info, but i guess he isn’t a true source. Then again, there’s some info that baltsneakershow Djfolk and Pinoe won’t know no matter what since they’re not jb employees

where do these rank on your all time list of OG retros? these are honestly top 3-5 for me ever.
been a good run last couple of years! ranking my personal OG pickups..
BC3 > WC4 > royal 1s > black toe 1s >> metallic 5s

i desperately need some WC3s and bred 4s, then I'm chillin'

These along with the 2016 wc4 and metallic black 5s were great releases that were imo better than the previous retro. Also don’t forget the maroon 6s they were executed nicely for a first time retro imo

Last edited:
Anyone else have trouble using preloaded gift cards on SNKRS?

I got my size as soon as the the cement 3s dropped on SNKRS, but every time I tried to apply my preloaded 100 dollar total giftcards the app immediately crashed. Tried 5-6 times until it finally didnt crash, but when I placed the order...surprise, surprise, the gift cards weren't applied. I wasted my time calling nike and getting put on hold for 45 minutes, only to be told "sorry we can't apply the giftcards once the order is placed." I know that's bull, but I'm not wasting another 45 minutes and my energy arguing with nike.
I added my GC and its still there unused, im not tripping I got reserve pair under retail

My pair came out pretty good. Some pairs are definitely jacked up tho. I made them bring out two pairs and had to mismatch to get an acceptable EP height. The EP on the pair I got for my homie was super OD tho. Should've taken a picture for yall, it was "spike lees' pair" high smh. I mean, it was laughable. Luckily he's not as into shoe details as I am. But all in all I'm happy. No serious complaints. Just happy to have a new pair with NA on the back :pimp:.

image.jpg
Foot locker and finish line came thru. Had to double up this one time. Too much history behind this shoe.

The first Jordan created by Tinker Hatfield, the first to display the Jumpman, the first nike shoe to have a visible air unit. This shoe changed the game.
I'm sure the first Nike shoe to have the visible AIR window was the AM-1's

I’m buying more than 1 because these and bred 4’s are my everyday shoe. I’ve other pairs that I wear, but my default shoe is the black 3 or 4.

Bred 4’s are a must. I still have 3 pairs from the CDP release that I wear. I have to rotate them around because i’ll periodically repaint the midsole. For me, 2008 was the last time bred 4’s released. That pair from 5 or so years back does not count, bred 4’s aren’t that suede.

Back
Top Bottom