What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I carted but accidentally hit back or refresh as I was indecisive about size and can no longer cart :frown:

Had in my cart. Decided to let it go. “Promised” my girl I’d cut back on shoes this year :lol:

Im super hyped. Been on the hunt for a double pair because I returned one of my pairs that had some major flaws. I was this close to just buying it locally off someone for over retail until this restock popped up! I was right on my computer when the notification showed, got real lucky to cart and checkout before everyone started jamming through. The last obstacle is to just hope this pair will be in decent condition lol.

Restock on eastbay damn i knew i would eventually hit a restock...smart move selling my early nike pair...someone paid a premium to get their pair early and now i got my pair for a discount, everybody's happy.
Will be glad to have these in hand again, cant wait to rock em

$40 shipping kills it otherwise I'd triple up

Good to know I'm not the only dummy to consider tripleing up. I've rarely doubled, and never ever tripled up in my life except for these. Anyone else triple up? I figure I'll wear two and keep the other on ice.

Good to know I'm not the only dummy to consider tripleing up. I've rarely doubled, and never ever tripled up in my life except for these. Anyone else triple up? I figure I'll wear two and keep the other on ice.
How long you gonna keep pair 3 on ice?

To you guys tripling or more up, do you plan to wear at all? Keep in mind these have a shelf life of ~12 years

I tripled up, first time I tripled up and I have never double up before. I have a couple of shoes I wear almost daily when I’m not wearing the more limited ones that needs to be retired and use it for mowing the lawn and other yard work around the house. So one of the BC3 will become heavily used on the rotation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom