• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Please dont mess up the Katrina release
What is he going to do?
Make Katrina 3s NIKEAIR back?

Make the Katrina 3s leather ****ty Polyurethane Leather?

I never have a pair of jumpman back Jordan 3, would love to have one

There was a slight variation in quality across my pairs, all of them had a weird almost thumbprint in the middle of the left toebox. I think the biggest variation is in the back collar, some stuck straight up, some went to the opp side, some were short, others were tall--really odd given how important that section of the shoe was. The weird back collar can make an otherwise super comfy shoe really uncomfortable.

scooped a nike air fleece hoodie on sale with my 20% off and got some kmtrs on sale

perfect for rocking with my black nike airs
455B9CD5-BCA5-47AF-AC9A-A197E0B52328.jpeg
717B39B8-3B25-40FA-B56D-CC92DCE1558E.jpeg
A31030DB-5007-4C32-A23D-6A4BC249AF13.jpeg

Hi guys. Newbie here. U might kno already but Shiekh app has bc3's hidden 4sale. Click on bred 9's on the app & scroll to the bottom. You'll c the 3's. add to cart. Already got 2 pairs from snkrs/champs app & was tempted 4 a 3rd, but not gona. if youre method of payment say free @ checkout it might error up & boot shoes outta cart. jus add it back on. got as far as the credit card info jus 2 c if it was legit but gona pass on a 3rd pair. good luck guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-25-10-12-39.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-25-10-12-39.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 20180221_143531.jpg
    20180221_143531.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 63
The back tab on my left one is higher than the collar, so it digs into the back of my leg when I walk. I’ve only worn them once, is this something that breaks in or am I going to have to trim them?

undsd last night for dinner and a movie with my lady and damn these things are uncomfortable! I was so surprised. was wearing my '13 fire reds all day and it was night and day. was thinking maybe cause my fire reds are BROKEN in but i undsd my city of flight 1s the weekend before and those things are really comfortable. I'm really disappointed

Hi guys. Newbie here. U might kno already but Shiekh app has bc3's hidden 4sale. Click on bred 9's on the app & scroll to the bottom. You'll c the 3's. add to cart. Already got 2 pairs from snkrs/champs app & was tempted 4 a 3rd, but not gona. if youre method of payment say free @ checkout it might error up & boot shoes outta cart. jus add it back on. got as far as the credit card info jus 2 c if it was legit but gona pass on a 3rd pair. good luck guys

Thanks for the heads up but it didn’t accept any form of payment when I tried.

Thanks for the heads up but it didn’t accept any form of payment when I tried.

Sorry bout that man. I didn't hear bout ne1 coping them either. Did u get past the credit card information page? Thats as far as I got b4 i checked myself & shut the impulse off. First time in cart it said [Payment Option - Free] i clicked checkout & it bumped the shoes & me out of cart. I went back & added it to the cart again & the 2nd time the credit card payment option was available. i clicked on that & clicked check out & got 2 the credit card form page.

undsd last night for dinner and a movie with my lady and damn these things are uncomfortable! I was so surprised. was wearing my '13 fire reds all day and it was night and day. was thinking maybe cause my fire reds are BROKEN in but i undsd my city of flight 1s the weekend before and those things are really comfortable. I'm really disappointed

Which part did you find uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom