Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I’m in on these easssssy. I personally love em. But ya big time slap in the face. They could retro the black cement 3s again tomorrow and I’m in. This is the shape we should’ve got all the while. This literally goes to show that JB is lazy F***s when it comes to retros. “Hoopfresh” on Instagram has put the heat on them I swear.

they need to fix the 4s toe ASAP! It’s def gotten better. Even from the Black Cement 4s to the winterized 4s it’s way more slanted.

Hold up!! Just saw this..... are we getting Fire red 3 in August?

3A923584-0E32-4222-9EC7-F380F8783988.png
I’ve seen a few rumours that the Fire red 3s are dropping at some point in 2020.

I’m in on these easssssy. I personally love em. But ya big time slap in the face. They could retro the black cement 3s again tomorrow and I’m in. This is the shape we should’ve got all the while. This literally goes to show that JB is lazy F***s when it comes to retros. “Hoopfresh” on Instagram has put the heat on them I swear.

they need to fix the 4s toe ASAP! It’s def gotten better. Even from the Black Cement 4s to the winterized 4s it’s way more slanted.

more slanted but STILL not right. Idc how many times a shoe comes out I want the shape right above everything else.

In and have my red paint for the lower eyelets, and matte black for the upper ready :lol:

Every single picture just makes me want these more and more for a Black Cement custom since I lunched on those and this shape ****s all over them :lol:

I'm going to leave the bottom eyelets as-is though for a little nod to base shoe.

This colorway is alright though, if they stick around then I'd consider grabbing a pair to wear the way they are.

Might as well call these the hoopfresh 3s

And as far as bc3s go, im not waiting. These are them to me. Immediate paint job if i cop. Been waiting too damned long for this. Red lace holes be damned

Yes 2 pair of fire red 3s and JB know what they be doing cause now they can release the bc3s in it's right format and we will cop 2-3 pairs just like we did the last release

Forgot to say I think the height might even be better on these. It's crazy! I can't wait to get these. So glad they didn't end up looking entirely red like the Khaled's.. would've copped just to burn em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom