Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

32AF8EFE-D59D-49B2-AFC4-B6E9DB2D8673.jpeg

I honestly can’t believe it. It’s like after the black/cement 3 toebox EP debacle they actually listened to us and went back to the drawing board and retooled the 3 to look more like the OG. Something I and many in here have been begging them to do for years and it’s seems like they did it. I don’t even like this cw but I almost feel like I gotta copp just off the strength of this mold. I mean geez look at this! Look at how good and low that EP at the toebox looks! They fixed the tongue and everything! I want to be 100% stocked but I don’t want no Toro 3s. I need this done on the WC3 ASAP. This is crazy.

I can grab them for 220 shipped Think I need to lock it down. And not take a chance on Release day.

I honestly can’t believe it. It’s like after the black/cement 3 toebox EP debacle they actually listened to us and went back to the drawing board and retooled the 3 to look more like the OG. Something I and many in here have been begging them to do for years and it’s seems like they did it. I don’t even like this cw but I almost feel like I gotta copp just off the strength of this mold. I mean geez look at this! Look at how good and low that EP at the toebox looks! They fixed the tongue and everything! I want to be 100% stocked but I don’t want no Toro 3s. I need this done on the WC3 ASAP. This is crazy.
Do really think they made all of these corrections, in that short window since the BC3s drop ? I'm not saying it's not possible, but I think it's highly unlikely

I remember you now as the guy who backed me up on my complaints lol

Then hoopsfresh happened and now this.

I want to paint these black so bad

Last edited:
Shape looks amazing. If you're thinking these will sit I think you're wrong I think they will FLY off shelves.

Do really think they made all of these corrections, in that short window since the BC3s drop ? I'm not saying it's not possible, but I think it's highly unlikely

I said “It’s like”. I never said that’s what actually happened. Sure does seem that way though. BC3s came out a whole two years ago. I’m sure production on these was mid-late 2019 so yeah, highly possible. Whether they had it up their sleeves all along or not they knew what changes needed to be made.

Last edited:
One can only hope they'll actually release like this lol. Samples/Fakes are real good at the bait and switch. I am liking them a lot more.. already told myself I'm copping 1 pair day 1. But I'm not as excited about the retooling as I'd like to be bc its more a smack in the face to fix it now after the BC, TB's, FTL's all released.

I remember people in 3/4/5/6 and 11 threads always saying stuff like "they can do it, they just choose not to for money" and I silently agreed. Now they're going to pull that crap and rerelease the BC's down the line with the OG mold. :rolleyes

^^^Yeah it’s a super wack move from JB per usual. I knew they’d eventually do it but never thought it would be this soon. Then to do it on this cw at that and not the ones you mentioned sucks big time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom