Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

I got a few pairs to play around with. Been years since I got into my custom bag. But folks today on IG aren’t that creative or impressive if they’re not using premium leathers and hitting folks over the head.

E7956A35-A964-4EDD-B169-09F55988EC5F.jpeg

E7AA2A9B-3E43-4AA3-AA7E-AC20AFACCD26.jpeg
FAAEDC9F-FEC9-44E1-AAD4-E3A25E2E458D.jpeg

A proper black cements custom isn’t on a radar anytime soon. Even by then you’re not guaranteed a proper retro. It’s JB we talking about here

Nike gonna have to kick some royalties airthompson airthompson way if they come out looking even remotely like the mock up pic.

Last edited:
hmm

giphy.gif

I have the supplies I needed to do this custom but should I just do it banking on the likelihood that the heel tab will have the Jumpman instead of NA on the back and that potential that the mock up is not what it actually will look like?

still need answers to my questions I posted earlier....quoting my own post incoming in 3...2....1...

Anyone know what I would use to color the stitching on the tongue?

trying toget theballs to copy this

BAC88684-FBC1-4CB6-8828-CAC05F5B9F24.jpeg
AAAC31D2-D20E-4DCE-A218-C2D6602D825C.jpeg
6E434A14-FE51-468A-9646-01495DED6342.jpeg

Also, wasn’t sure what color paint but I went with Angelus dark blue instead of navy

Damn, I guessed dark blue and that’s what I bought

thanks

what did you use to paint the heel tab, plastic eyelets, and Jumpman on the tongue?

Navy^^

Glad they did this. I swear this has happened several times after posting my customs on NT.

I like your pair more so far :lol: Especially because we know they're not slapping NA on the back of these. And the red is a fire to me.

At the prices we may see these hit I don’t think it’s a bad idea to cop a few pairs for Customs. Realistically a white and black cement are possible. Plus all these other color clocking combinations look very very clean.

Back
Top Bottom