Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

These will be highly valued in a few years. I am a big fan of this colorway, grabbed 2 pairs. to anyone on the fence, buy them while you can at these great discounts. Once they dry up that price is going up. This shoe has the makings of a very sought after colorway down the road. Nike Air on a bulls colorway, plus the fact that most red Jordans tend to be valued high the further we get from release day.

Last edited:
These will be highly valued in a few years. I am a big fan of this colorway, grabbed 2 pairs. to anyone on the fence, buy them while you can at these great discounts. Once they dry up that price is going up. This shoe has the makings of a very sought after colorway down the road. Nike Air on a bulls colorway, plus the fact that most red Jordans tend to be valued high the further we get from release day.

I actually agree with all of this. Toro Bravo/reverse bred cws are typically pretty sought after years after release.

Concur with all of it, 13+ are gone. get em while you can.

Angelus Walk On Paint (Black) as a base since it’s scratch resistant, then Angelus Flat Black Paint on top of that. It gives the leather a matte finish. Also it shouldn’t be paint cracking because i prepped the leather using acetone

Whatd you use for the red eyelets?

I might post a pic when I get back home but y’all they put the size sticker right on the Nike Air imprint smh
I tried to tell yall but everyone kept saying i was just being negative. Look at you now. With yalls pixie dust boots

If you all wouldve just let them sit and rub nikes nose in it then a bc3 in this form wouldve happened by now
man you are so on point with this comment. I wanted them so bad the BC3 and held my ground but obviously most wont. Nike would definitely make major changes if people sat out a real ease of that magnitude. Even the Fire Red V’s which look like they did a decent job I couldn’t get over the bulky ankle that doesn’t even look like the same sneaker as the OG or 99 retro especially when viewed from the top. Just buy NKE stock instead of the sneakers is what I’ve been doing for years.

Concur with all of it, 13+ are gone. get em while you can.
Yeah I just bought a pair of sz 9 with the Eastbay promo. I’m hardly a reseller but when things are this obvious I always grab a pair and make a few bucks a little way down the road. Always helps offset something else I actually want. Just two days ago sold the SBB V3 for $320, paid for a portion of my 34 low binge LOL
EDIT: Eastbay just hit me with the "we're looking for your item" email. I guess I was too late :lol:
If it doesn't happen, oh well.

Last edited:
Can’t wait til we get white/cements, black/cements, true blues, fire reds with this new build!! The updates they did to these red cements really make them head and shoulders above the previous 3s. I love the look of these on feet compared to my black cements, the slimmer toe just looks sexy AF.

And I swear these feel considerably more comfortable on foot. Not that the BC3s weren’t, but these just feel very plush and cushioned, and decent soft leather.

The next white/cement 3 retro is probably going to be one of the biggest/most hyped AJ retros ever. I bet those are gonna be hard to get if they don’t make a million pairs.

Can’t wait til we get white/cements, black/cements, true blues, fire reds with this new build!! The updates they did to these red cements really make them head and shoulders above the previous 3s. I love the look of these on feet compared to my black cements, the slimmer toe just looks sexy AF.

And I swear these feel considerably more comfortable on foot. Not that the BC3s weren’t, but these just feel very plush and cushioned, and decent soft leather.

The next white/cement 3 retro is probably going to be one of the biggest/most hyped AJ retros ever. I bet those are gonna be hard to get if they don’t make a million pairs.

I think they’ll make a TON of pairs of a WC3 retro tbh.

Nike/JB only really seem to be using the AJ 1 to drive brand hype, thankfully. It’s for this reason pretty much all of the OG cw NA retros of other models have all been massive GRs and holiday 11s are basically the biggest GRs in company history.

Damn, looks like I missed out on some cheap deals for these. What's the lowest they've gotten so far? I know I've seen $135 a time or two in the past cpl months.

I see size 11 is sold out on Hibbett. I ordered that size off the app late last night, so I might’ve gotten the last one. It seems like these are starting to dry up on a lot of sites.

Finally broke these out a couple weeks ago. These are great. As good as it gets as a casual shoe. The shape, fit and materials are on point. Gonna have to go get another pair of these for sure.

177E2A0C-90B9-43C2-8692-2306B53E63A8.jpeg

Finally finished them lol did one shoe last month haven’t had time to do the other one

Back
Top Bottom