Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Via z sneakerheadz
FIRST LOOK:
2020 Air Jordan Retro 3 SE Fire Red/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black
CK5692-600
February 15, 2020 || $200
1575989619937.png

They look like a customized pair of black cements

Agree with whitemamba585 whitemamba585 that the photoshop looked better but I think I will still grab these. They didn’t go as hard as they could have in my opinion |l

Via z sneakerheadz
FIRST LOOK:
2020 Air Jordan Retro 3 SE Fire Red/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black
CK5692-600
February 15, 2020 || $200
1575989619937.png
They fixed the tongue liner and ep looks thinner.

These could be nice to custom. Red to black and theyre fire.

WOW and they did NIKE correct with these. With the R to in inside of the E instead of way out to the right. Just goes to show you JB is really trolling us.
A I R

These are trash but only thing that concerns me is the fact that these seem to have a fixed/proper tongue liner stitching and correct the EP height on the toe to match the OGs. To which I ask, why these and not the BC3 last year? And why not the WC3 instead of this garbage? So many questions :smh:.

Not sure how I feel about these. I love the 3, so they got me there, the build looks good, and they threw the NA on the back like we all want. However, it’s literally a BC3 with the black upper red instead, with nothing else appearing to be different. These feel like the Toro 4s (which I already have) but as a 3. Yeah, I don’t know. They’re not bad IMO, but not sure how much I really want them or would even wear them for that matter.

These are trash imo, just give me GR white cements please. I know the crowd is screaming for fire red 3's too, but I'm not a fan of those either.

Back
Top Bottom